Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Going out of my mind

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:10 PM
  • 5 Replies

I recently got back with my boyfriend. He has alot of issues especially depression that I am having a hard time getting him to treat. The major thing is his oldest son 18 just moved back in with us. I wasnt to happy about it. Last time he was here he didnt want to look for a job threatened my 11 year and told lies about me to his girlfriend. I have always tried to be there for him and his 16 year old brother. My bf gave him his car to motivate him. I dont think you should give a gift to someone if you havent earned it yet alone for motivation when the things you are asked to do is part of life. This boy has issues with the law got a 16 yearold girl pregnant  and has phsycological issues. I cant ask him to do anything cause he ignores me. So I ask his dad  to tell him. But his dad gets mad at me like I am attcking his on. And when he does do something he does a bad job of it on purpose. We just got into I fight because his son moved out  because his son said my children and I  think we are so perfect.   I texted his son because he blames the world for everything he does wrong and anyone who doesnt fall for his little (I'm a victim) they are automatically against him. He was disrespectful and all I said to him is to stop being a victim and take responsibility for his own actions. Well his father  was mad cause I texted his son and that I thought I was so perfect and just basically blaming me for everything. His son has made up lies and  has made himself to be the victim. In those whole problem and my bf cannot see right thru it. After my bf got tired of insulting I thru him out I told him what was he doing with me if I was all these things. He doesnt answer my calls. He threw the keys  to my car in the room supposedly and I cant find them I turned this whole room upside down. I dont know what else to do im sick of all this drama and games. I use to be a strong women and now this relationship has burned me down I feel depressed  and weak.

by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM

And, why are you still with this guy?  It seems to me he has issues beyond depression and obviously so do his boys.  Not one of them has any respect for you or your daughter.  After what you've been through it's no wonder you're feeling weak and depressed. (((hug)))

quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Good grief, that sounds like a train wreck.  Why are you still with this guy?  The depression seems like the least of his problems and your problems as a couple.

childofGod995
by on May. 3, 2013 at 3:23 PM

you need to live on your own. get your life in order. you can not change him or his family for that matter. you have to learn to love yourself before anyone else does. you do not need to be in a situation like that. you need to respect yourself more. you can not fix what is broken. and by the way, your 11 year old does not need that kind of garbage in his life either. that is all bad influence there. you do not need to be dragged down like this. you are a wonderful person and i am sure someone out there in this world would treat you better than you are being treated now. it is time to work on your self esteem.welcome spring.gif

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Aww big hugs to you hon,
I do agree with the others,
He sounds like he has issues & you need to be away from him.
Good luck :)

RADmomma
by on May. 3, 2013 at 4:05 PM
I don't think I could be with someone like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)