Have you planned this far yet..
I just found this recipe, maybe you may want to put on your menu, if not what are we planning on eating today.. Are you going out to eat, if so where? What can I eat with this though, maybe some baked chicken.. I know its too early to be thinking food, lol..Haven't even given you the chance to have breakfast, lol..
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- 4 pounds Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Boil a pot of water
- Dice the potatoes to an approximately 1 inch cubes.
- Once the water has boiled, throw the potatoes in and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the water out and shake the potatoes hard, so their edges would become un-even.
- In a pan, put some oil and heat it up.
- Once the oil is hot, add the potatoes and roast evenly.
- While roasting, check if the potatoes are ready. once they are almost ready, add the garlic and the cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For serving, sprinkle with parsley.