Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Sick of it!

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 4 Replies
Anyone so sick of dealing with their child's illness. I mean we all have to do what it takes to help them survive, but we wish we didnt have deal with it anymore. Which really sadness me, because at some point in her life, she will have learn to live with it and I can just be the support. But for now yes, she has a disease, but I have manage it and sometimes I feel like its more of a pain for me than it is for her. Of course I know this isn't really true.

Sorry, I just needed a moment to let it out!
by on May. 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommyakabooby
by Tree Charmer on May. 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM

My dd as to deal with it on her own now. She's 18 and has her own place. But I totally relate, it's hard to have to manage someone else's illness. Your feelings are ok. I think all caregivers feel that at some point. 

Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 4, 2013 at 2:48 PM

what does your dd have? im sorry you have to deal with  that. it's hard enough to manage & care for a  child who is   w/o a disease.. my ds1 has  some delays.. speech, ot, pt.. not that bad  just issues with it he is a bit  sensory too & the past week BOTH my kids are sick but geting better but  " common" sick.. they had  crud  & bronchitis & that was enough to stress me out.. i can't imagine more than that.. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Big hugs to you hon,
How old is she?
Sorry you have to deal with it.
Hope letting it out helped ;)

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I hope that you have a good support system behind you as well for the times you are overwhelmed and need to step away for a few to recharge your mommy battery.  How old is your child right now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)