Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Our new house!! !......big update

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 9:46 AM
  • 121 Replies
4 moms liked this

so we have been waiting on one thing before we closed on the house.the second story of the house was an addition to the house its about 15yrs old.well we had to wait on the owner to show us the permits he got to add the 2nd part and we needed the basement inspected and we were done we were closing everything was looking great we started packing and everything.no one saw what happened tonight coming.well my husband went out with the inspector to look at the basement and the people that were renting the house (the owner used it as a rental property) never told the owner that the sliding glass door to the basement was having problems with water and the basement is covered in mold there was mold everywhere and the guy never got permits to build the second story so now the bank wont give us the mortgage.so now we are right back to where we started and im so upset we loved that house and our kids were so excited about moving in.plus we just wasted about 4,000$ doing everything we needed to do on our end

this is the new house we are going to have our realtor call on tomorrow for us

by on May. 5, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstricey
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I love it!!
debbie26
by Debbie on May. 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Nice really nice
mstricey
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I saw a house very similar to that here in Indy on the Hud website. It got sold really quick. It was listed for 130,000.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Congrats!
Looks just beatutiful :)

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on May. 5, 2013 at 9:49 AM

THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats!

Kaylawv2
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Very nice! Love the outside
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by on May. 5, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Beautiful. I'm jealous!
Babymama7710
by on May. 5, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Thanks at first I didn't like it it took me a while to really love it.it has to creeks in the back yard that my husband loves the house is a really nice size it has 2 decks one is off the master bedroom that my husband l loves.all the credit goes to him for this house he found it and loved it.and I really love it.

Quoting mstricey:

I love it!!

Babymama7710
by on May. 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Wow that great.the guy who was selling it was being a pain in the butt so we needed up paying a little more then we wanted to but all worth it in the end

Quoting mstricey:

I saw a house very similar to that here in Indy on the Hud website. It got sold really quick. It was listed for 130,000.

Babymama7710
by on May. 5, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I love the look of the house I can't wait till next spring and me and dd get to put in some pretty flowers 

Quoting Kaylawv2:

Very nice! Love the outside

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)