Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Was wondering...

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2007 at 11:42 PM
  • 3 Replies
I'm 8wks pregnant and have a small rashe on my face, kinda small redish bumps. I heard that this was common when you're pregnat. Has anyone else heard of this? If so do you know what would be best to use on it? Thanx
by on Feb. 21, 2007 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jeffreysmom
by on Feb. 22, 2007 at 1:04 AM
I didn't have the red bumps I had a little patch of red on my jaw line area. But I didn't get that until I was like 7 or 8 months along.
PS. Congrats on your pregnancy!
veronicademing
by on Feb. 22, 2007 at 1:32 AM
Pregnancy acne.. I never got it when I was pregnant with my son and I don't have it now and I'm about 4 months, but I have heard of it and its really common. Don't stress about it. I say, go see a dermatologist and see if there's anything that can be done. Congrats on the baby, is it your first??
meandlillian
by on Feb. 22, 2007 at 1:58 AM
i dont know if your  too early for it, but when i was 6 months preggers...i broke out in a rash that covered my ENTIRE body (butt, hands, feet, everywhere) within 30 minutes. I went to the doc and he said it was something called P.U.P.S.....although i cant remember what it stands for, i know it isnt contaigeous or harmful to the baby..so if it looks like its spreading, go to the doctor for medicine or you'll itch everywhere. hope your luckier than i was...hopefully its just pregnancy acne :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN