Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

signing in tosite

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:58 PM
  • 7 Replies

when  I sign in to cafemon do i sign in to the groups also at that time.

by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:02 PM

No you have to enter each group individually.  Right now you are in newcomers.  To go to a different group, you go to the My Groups tab and select a new one.

Dixilee
by on May. 6, 2013 at 4:11 PM

thank you so much I saw my name at the top of the screen and just figured I was already on page.thanks dixilee

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Your welcome.  When your name is on top it just means you are logged on to the whole site, not all the groups.

Dixilee
by on May. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Question Please? do you stil live in Washington?State or DC I have seen movies. of washington .I would love to hug a sequoia.I am on the Emer ald Coast (Southern) divisIon)but if you look in the news its NWFL .So as you now know I really don't know where the feds think I live and the state of fl. can't find NWFL when you do give them maps .

jconney80
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Hi welcome to Cafemom! You can go to the groups page and find groups to join. Once you have already joined and you click on the group you will be logged in since you are already logged in to Cafemom. I hope that makes sense lol

Bmat
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Welcome to CafeMom!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:02 PM

washington state.   I lived on east coast for most of my life then moved out here to escape all the drama of east coast.

Quoting Dixilee:

Question Please? do you stil live in Washington?State or DC I have seen movies. of washington .I would love to hug a sequoia.I am on the Emer ald Coast (Southern) divisIon)but if you look in the news its NWFL .So as you now know I really don't know where the feds think I live and the state of fl. can't find NWFL when you do give them maps .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)