Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I am completely horrible at this. :(

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 18 Replies

I am trying to support a friend who sells scentsy. she broke her back and has been on bed rest... so im trying to help her. I am hosting an online scentsy party and I can't even get one bite! :( So I've come to cafe mom! If you like scentsy, take a look please! It's just none of my family or friends want to buy if im not making the money... but I don't want the money, I want to help my friend. :( I dont know why they don't get it. :/ but I'm just hoping for like one sale lol!

https://cassiekemp.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy?partyId=152539245

by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xLilBit22
by La Melodia on May. 6, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Heres a bump
HayKay0810
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:17 PM

BUMP!

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kleotide
by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Went to the site, it looks nice, but i am not posative on what it is . . . is it an incense holder? Or for like a candle?

YoursTruely06
by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Thanks ladies! It is a wax warmer. It doesn't require flame, you just plug it in. It works good for us because our cat's tail caught on fire once from a candle! but it also has body stuff like soap, spray, sun block ect and has room sprays, car scents and tins. I thought it was kind of pricey, but when i looked at the close out section, I was happy with those prices :)

YoursTruely06
by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:47 PM

There is a great mothers day bundle on there and the scents are to die for! I was just at my friends house and smelled over 80 of the scents and loved most of them.

YoursTruely06
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:13 PM

The wax never gets hot enought to burn curious little fingers either. :)

trainlady
by on May. 7, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I guess I'm out of the loop and too old but what is Scentsy? I've never heard of it.  If you have children in school you might send invitations to the other mothers of your children's class and tell them you are doing this as a favor to a sick friend. If you belong to a gym do the same thing and pass out invitations. You might think about what time of the day or what day of the week you are looking at to have this party. Some mothers work, others are busy right after school or on weekends. You might have to have two or three parties at different times and different days to get all the ones you need to help your friend. You are doing a wonderful thing taking this on for your friend. I do hope she gets well fast.

lilyismyheart
by New Member on May. 7, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I used to sell scentsy.... But nobody ever wants to buy or come to parties.
YoursTruely06
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I'm having a party on a saturday and I'm an army wife. So im trying to get word out on base, but the problem is a lot of the army wives on post sell it. it is a wickless candle warmer. you plug it in and it's safe for children. it also has other products as well. I know back east no one has heard of it, so it probably has nothing to do with age ;) It's just really only popular in certain area's and not others. I have a few people coming to the party, but they already all have scentsy and just recently been to another party. So I come to here. Not to annoy anyone, but maybe someone like's scentsy and need's more product :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)