Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I am actually LOOKING FORWARD to going to work!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM
  • 6 Replies

Weird,huh? Not so weird if you take into consideration that I am the only girl in my house (there are 5 of us),and EVERYBODY else is sick.All four guys are puking,running fevers,cold sweats...I think they may have the flu!Which is really sucky becauise my oldest is supposed to be taking his "end of school year" tests.

If I hear ONE more...mmmmoooaaannnnn,"Mom,mom,mom....I think I have to puke again!" Arrrggghhhhhhhh.Hopefully,this isn't happening to anyone else. (I have always hated cleaning up puke.Leave it to me to end up with the house full of boys-the youngest that very rarely makes it all the way to the toilet.throwing up)

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Not weird at all.  I was home with my boys for 4 days straight and I was looking forward to going back.  If nothing else, just for adult conversation.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:07 AM

BUMP!

Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 8, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Oh gosh,I hope everyone feels better soon,I would not think it's weird to be looking forward to going to work,my Kids have been sick before and yes cleaning up puke and a variety of other things is not fun at all...

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:30 AM

hope you enjoy your work day... hate cleaning up puke too...have you tried giving them a bucket or bowl or something...to have right next to them in case they can't make it to the toilet

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:27 AM

You didnt run to dollar tree for buckets to put by all their heads?   I hope you do not get it and be stuck at work when it hits.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on May. 8, 2013 at 4:01 AM

ohhh that doesnt sound like a fun place to be!! have fun at work!! i worked tonight too...i woulda rather been home tho..LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)