Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 8th)

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:13 AM
  • 141 Replies
5 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DeidreIsAMommy
by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:07 AM
4 moms liked this
Hello! My name is Deidre :). I am a TEEN MOM. 18 with a little girl named Monica Diamond (turns one in July), and pregnant for my second daughter who I am naming Allora (due is July as well). I've been with my SO for almost two years now. And no Monica is not his blood child. Though, she has known him for most of her life now. Allora is his! We met at my highschool in December of 2011. He is a complete sweetheart. I was born in Johnson City, NY and my childhood was spent in Vestal, NY. Now I am living in Binghamton, NY. Back
Back when I first discovered pregnancy I quit school because my principal always seemed to target me for some odd unknown reason.. it would have caused too much stress to deal with him. Now, I'm in GED with goals set and I already have a career path picked out. I am also passing my time nowa days by writing a book that I am naming "The Beholder". I can't wait to hear from everyone!
Yuliashai
by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:38 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Shai, 24 years old, Filipina (from Philippines) and I'm a single mom of a very cute little boy named Neil Jared Shon (turning 6 month old in 6 days!) He was actually born on 14th of November last year, 2012 but due to late registration of his birth certificate, he was registered on the 20th of November, 2012 instead :D

Everything went upside down as I learned about this little and wonderful gift growing inside me. I was living in the big city with my brothers, busy working and when I'm on my due, I left the city and lived in our province with my parents until now. I resigned from my stable job that time and now working as a virtual assistant at home. As of now, I don't have any plans in having a relationship. I am now focused with my little kid, work and to my Savior.

I love to blog when I got some time. I am also a certified computer game addict (which I only do when Little Jared is asleep at night.. hahah) I surf the internet and "salvage" our fridge to cook anything I want.

I'm kind of stress right now and reading blogs and forums might help me out. Reason for me to visit CafeMom at this very moment... Hahaha, looking forward in interacting with everybody and learn as much as I can with long time moms :D

Thank you ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

itsmebaba30
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 8:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Sondra i'm married to Tim for 25 years and we have almost 23 yr.old son.we're from Missouri, we're in the Army getting ready to move to Ky.

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Hi Deidre! 

It's great to meet you!  How exciting that you're writing a book!  What is The Beholder about?

Please make yourself at home here!:)

Enjoy the group!
Robin

Quoting DeidreIsAMommy:

Hello! My name is Deidre :). I am a TEEN MOM. 18 with a little girl named Monica Diamond (turns one in July), and pregnant for my second daughter who I am naming Allora (due is July as well). I've been with my SO for almost two years now. And no Monica is not his blood child. Though, she has known him for most of her life now. Allora is his! We met at my highschool in December of 2011. He is a complete sweetheart. I was born in Johnson City, NY and my childhood was spent in Vestal, NY. Now I am living in Binghamton, NY. Back
Back when I first discovered pregnancy I quit school because my principal always seemed to target me for some odd unknown reason.. it would have caused too much stress to deal with him. Now, I'm in GED with goals set and I already have a career path picked out. I am also passing my time nowa days by writing a book that I am naming "The Beholder". I can't wait to hear from everyone!

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Hello and welcome to the group, Shai!
What are you stressed about?  Anything you want to discuss?
Feel free to ask any questions on the group - there are a lot of supportive moms here!
Please make yourself at home and enjoy the group!

Robin

Quoting Yuliashai:

Hi! I'm Shai, 24 years old, Filipina (from Philippines) and I'm a single mom of a very cute little boy named Neil Jared Shon (turning 6 month old in 6 days!) He was actually born on 14th of November last year, 2012 but due to late registration of his birth certificate, he was registered on the 20th of November, 2012 instead :D

Everything went upside down as I learned about this little and wonderful gift growing inside me. I was living in the big city with my brothers, busy working and when I'm on my due, I left the city and lived in our province with my parents until now. I resigned from my stable job that time and now working as a virtual assistant at home. As of now, I don't have any plans in having a relationship. I am now focused with my little kid, work and to my Savior.

I love to blog when I got some time. I am also a certified computer game addict (which I only do when Little Jared is asleep at night.. hahah) I surf the internet and "salvage" our fridge to cook anything I want.

I'm kind of stress right now and reading blogs and forums might help me out. Reason for me to visit CafeMom at this very moment... Hahaha, looking forward in interacting with everybody and learn as much as I can with long time moms :D

Thank you ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Welcome, Sondra!  It's great to meet you! Are your husband and son both in the Army?  You, too? Do you get to move to a lot of exciting places?  That must be fun!Please make yourself at home here and enjoy the group!! 
Robin

Quoting itsmebaba30:

Hi my name is Sondra i'm married to Tim for 25 years and we have almost 23 yr.old son.we're from Missouri, we're in the Army getting ready to move to Ky.

RADmomma
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Welcome to the group!!

Congrats on your newest addition!!

Quoting DeidreIsAMommy:

RADmomma
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Welcome to cafemom!!

There are TONS of great groups here!!

Quoting Yuliashai:

Thank you ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

RADmomma
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Welcome to cafemom!!

Have you always moved around alot due to the military?

Quoting itsmebaba30:

bubbles673
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi

I have four kids a nineteen year old boy, a twenty one year old gir, a seven year old girl and a nine year old boy.  I am a single mother and aspiring author. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN