Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

men who don't wear wedding rings...?

Posted by   + Show Post

Question: How faithful, happy in their marriage are men who don't wear wedding rings?

they aren't at all happy

they are but just want to see what they can get

its no big deal- he wont cheat

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 172

View Results

I'm just curious- I see more and more married men who don't wear their wedding rings- what do you think it means if a man is married but not wearing a ring? Should he not have to. Should it not matter? Does the ring not symbolize some sort of pride in his marriage?

by on May. 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Replies (141-148):
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:29 PM

my husband dont wear his right now because he cant. he jammed that finder a few months ago and his ring dont fit any more so we need to buy him a new one

by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:30 PM
We have been married for over a year, and he just got his ring, and only wears it a few times, mostly his days off. We are happy and it doesn't worry or bother me that he doesn't have/wear one.

I wear a ring almost everyday, and the ring he gave me fit being his gf is in my other hand.
by Tamara on May. 13, 2013 at 12:36 PM
DH and I both don't wear them. Mine doesn't fit and he lost his 5yrs ago. Since he inserts our marriage into most conversations within the first 5 min I don't see the problem. We are very proud of our marriage and don't require the rings to show it.
by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Quoting Caryss_mommy:

lol yeah its not for everyone. We love ink. I might at some point get a ring, but its not practical for him and i tend to lose things like jewelry bc im not very girly and dont wear it very often lol.
by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Same for us, except we will be married 12yrs in June abd that is when we are getting our wedding ring tattoos. I do crossfit which I cant where my ring and dh does construction, so yeah not practical.

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

Dh and i have been together 14 yrs. Its just not practical for him to wear one at work. As a result he tends to forget it off the clock lol. I trust him completely. We're actually looking at getting a small and modest tattoo on our ring fingers.
by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

yup. Construction here as well. Just not worth the injury.
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:47 PM
When people ask this question, I always get this image in my head of people screwing everyone in sight before a magic ring is placed on their finger preventing them from doing so.

Ridiculous, huh?
by on May. 13, 2013 at 1:47 PM

When my husband was still working as a cop, and also when he worked as a PO, he never wore his ring. He dealt with a lot of ugly people, and the less they knew about him, the better. I never had an issue with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN