Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello :) Here's a little bit of myself.

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hello my Name is Sonia nickname is Sony lol..I'm 21 years old.I'm legally married but separated ( He cheated and was emotionally abusive). I have a 16 month or 1 year old with 4 months however you prefer lol. His name is Xzavier :). The best thing that ever happened to me. Um I love watching movies a lot being a stay home mom. I speak Spanish and English. I love just kicking it back with friends. Not into all the partying and getting drunk kinda thing. I do like drink some cocktails tho but not to get drunk. I like meeting new people. I tend to be too nice I guess. I kinda just like to go with flow. Some what girly girl. But I'm not afraid to get dirty lol. I like horse riding and the outdoors. I love reading. But most of all I love spending time with my son. So there you go that's little bit about myself :)
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Sonia,
Sorry on what happened but hopefully you are safe/ok now,
Here is
another group you may find helpful ;)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:24 AM

HI, Sony! Welcome to CafeMom!  I admire people who can speak two languages. I like reading, too. I read mainly mysteries.

Mammii23
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :)

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Sonia,
Sorry on what happened but hopefully you are safe/ok now,
Here is
another group you may find helpful ;)

Mammii23
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Thank you :) I like mysterious too and romance lol

Quoting Bmat:

HI, Sony! Welcome to CafeMom!  I admire people who can speak two languages. I like reading, too. I read mainly mysteries.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Hi Sony, welcome to the group!  I'm also a single mom.

Quoting Mammii23:

Hello my Name is Sonia nickname is Sony lol..I'm 21 years old.I'm legally married but separated ( He cheated and was emotionally abusive). I have a 16 month or 1 year old with 4 months however you prefer lol. His name is Xzavier :). The best thing that ever happened to me. Um I love watching movies a lot being a stay home mom. I speak Spanish and English. I love just kicking it back with friends. Not into all the partying and getting drunk kinda thing. I do like drink some cocktails tho but not to get drunk. I like meeting new people. I tend to be too nice I guess. I kinda just like to go with flow. Some what girly girl. But I'm not afraid to get dirty lol. I like horse riding and the outdoors. I love reading. But most of all I love spending time with my son. So there you go that's little bit about myself :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN