Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

a vetern of cafemom but kind of lost, here

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 12 Replies

hello,my name is maria..i've been a member of cafemom since 2008 but it's been a yr since i've last been on here..kind of overwhelmed & lost..haha..trying to get back into the swing of things...don't know where to start except here..i thought i'd introduced myself..any advice is welcomed!..thanks-Maria

by on May. 9, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Welcome back, Maria!  It's great to see you!!  Jump right into the conversations and make yourself at home.  If I can help with anything, please let me know!:)

welcome back

ashybaby87
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Lol same as me but I started coming back basically now that I found out I'm pregnant with number 2. So I just read around and respond when interested in a topic. But TOO much had changed.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back to CafeMom Maria,
How old are your kids?
Nice to see you here again:)

whoopsie16
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 4:21 PM
hello, welcome back! mom confessions and newcomers can be brutal (not sure if they were when you were on before) so dont put anything personal up here if you're sensitive. what are some of your interests? me or some other moms may be able to reccommend some good groups for you. how old are your kiddos?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Welcome back Maria don't worry you'll be in the groove again in no time .

craftygal76
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Ty,oldest my stepdaughter is 24, married with one child who is 2,her brother is 12, so is my son, then my daughter is 13

Quoting hugss:

Welcome back to CafeMom Maria,
How old are your kids?
Nice to see you here again:)

craftygal76
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Ty

Quoting mom_dl6:

Welcome back Maria don't worry you'll be in the groove again in no time .

craftygal76
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Ty ages 24-12

Quoting whoopsie16:

hello, welcome back! mom confessions and newcomers can be brutal (not sure if they were when you were on before) so dont put anything personal up here if you're sensitive. what are some of your interests? me or some other moms may be able to reccommend some good groups for you. how old are your kiddos?
craftygal76
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Ty & congrats!!

Quoting ashybaby87:

Lol same as me but I started coming back basically now that I found out I'm pregnant with number 2. So I just read around and respond when interested in a topic. But TOO much had changed.
whoopsie16
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM
well, they have moms with adults, moms with tweens, mom with teens, and if you type in the month your baby is suppossed to be born babies 2013, you can find a bunch of moms due about the same time as you. thats cool bc you guys go through the same pregnancy symptoms, and watch your babies grow together. the smaller groups seem to have nicer people too! :)

Quoting craftygal76:

Ty ages 24-12

Quoting whoopsie16:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN