Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

how much $$ do you spend on diapers a month?

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this
So im expecting a new baby in august and i was gonna use cloth diapers but now im reconsidering. how much do you spend on average a month for disposables and what brand do you use?
by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofthree1987
by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Bump
redbutterfly666
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM

buy a huge box and it'll last for a couple months, we buy diapers every month and a half 2 months

and we spend $35-$45 depending on where we buy them

momofthree1987
by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Where do you buy yours? thats cheap

Quoting redbutterfly666:

buy a huge box and it'll last for a couple months, we buy diapers every month and a half 2 months

Indy3000
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM
I have found luv's to be the cheapest but still good brand... about $35/month for newborn sizes and then as they go up in size so does the price of diapers obviously. Once recommendation is sign up for amazon mom trial (typically 3 month free tree with free shipping) you can sign up for the subscibe and save option and get diapers cheaper than at the store this way (as low as .09 per diaper i have found) Also when costco has sales on the kirkland brand you can get awesome deals too
redbutterfly666
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Quoting momofthree1987:

Where do you buy yours? thats cheap

Quoting redbutterfly666:

target or costco, costco is $40(i think) for a box of size 6, 135 count diapers

mrs.hartman12
by on May. 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM

$30-$40 and I use luvs. Usually a box of about 109 will last two weeks. 

momofthree1987
by on May. 9, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Yea i used luvs with my boys. im not even due yet till august so ill start out with newborn

Quoting Indy3000:

I have found luv's to be the cheapest but still good brand... about $35/month for newborn sizes and then as they go up in size so does the price of diapers obviously. Once recommendation is sign up for amazon mom trial (typically 3 month free tree with free shipping) you can sign up for the subscibe and save option and get diapers cheaper than at the store this way (as low as .09 per diaper i have found) Also when costco has sales on the kirkland brand you can get awesome deals too

ana5052
by on May. 9, 2013 at 4:04 PM
I'd say about $32 a month and we use the target brand ... They are the best ... Never has either of my kids wet through a diaper! Love them
lmjess
by on May. 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I use Target brand. LOVE THEM!!!! No leaks, and cheapest.

Mater-three
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Well my 9 yr old gets them through the state but we also use cloth. Just the cost to wash the cloth ones is all. I'm not much help am I?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)