Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I am Canadian and we tend to love our hockey! I notice that hockey does not seem that popular in the US as football and basketball. I cheer for Toronto even though they tend not to do that well!!

Do you or your SO like to watch hockey and if so what team do you cheer for?

by on May. 9, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Replies (31-37):
mommyoflittles
by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:58 PM

we are a family of 4. we love our Chicago Blackhawks, my daughter is 6 months old and when she gets really upset the only thing that makes her happy is hockey. we have a game on dvr

Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Funny thing is me and my son were discussing this the other day,we have 1 hockey team where we live & when I was a child we went to one game,I did not like it very much,I used to be a HUGE Baseball Fan and Basketball fan,I mean like I knew all the college team names,colors,mascots and what state the college was in,I used to keep track of the final 4 too,but then I lost my spark for that,I know it doesn't classify as a sport but my son got me back into watching the WWE*Wrestling* and I like that now...

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Dallas Stars and Boston Bruins

Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Aw that is to sweet

Quoting mommyoflittles:

we are a family of 4. we love our Chicago Blackhawks, my daughter is 6 months old and when she gets really upset the only thing that makes her happy is hockey. we have a game on dvr

huneebadger
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:43 AM

That's funny, I should try that with my 6 month old!!

Quoting mommyoflittles:

Taylor_Dawn
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting huneebadger:

Aww that's the only time my son stays up past bedtime is for a late game! Haha we just took him to his first game at 18 months. He was high fiving all the players and playing peek a boo with some before they came out for warmups. One of them gave him a puck and one of his sticks. The look on his face was absolutely priceless! Makes me glad knowing the players are so great with their mini fans!
theresaphilly
by Theresa on May. 10, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I only deal with hockey because my son plays it in school, other than that I have no idea about any teams. My hubby loves the Rangers, Flyers and the Maple Leaves at leas that is what is on his jerseys. I hope those are hockey teams.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN