Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What happened to your high school boyfriend?

by on May. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Replies (121-128):
cherokeegoddess
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:55 PM

1st one died 2 yrs ago. 2nd one turned gay.

face84
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 10:48 PM

he recieved his engineering degree and now works for the navy

AuntyEm774
by Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Married to another neighbor and had 4 kids--we went to each others weddings with our significant others.
kurmom
by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Unfortunately I heard that mine ended up in jail a couple times, and prison for causing an accident that killed someone. Eek! Although I saw him about a year ago and he looked incredible, so maybe he's finally getting his life together!
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:11 AM

I never had one. :-) I had my first boyfriend the summer after I graduated high school and what happened to him is that we got married and he's now my husband and the father of 3 kids. :-)

FL2AK
by on May. 12, 2013 at 2:42 AM
He is retired from the Marine Corps and married with two kids.
karanmi
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:20 AM

My highschool boyfriend I found out about 2 years ago passed away in 1999 of a massive heart attack. 

Had not seen him since 1968 shortly before I married.We had gone together for 3 years. Broke up toward the end of my Junior year in 63. When I went back to the town I lived in my first three years of high school I stopped to see his parents and he drove in just as I was leaving. He was married and had a son .

He told me at that time that he should never have broken up with me and the only reason he did was because we were moving out of state. I still wonder if my dad had not been transfered to another state if we would still have been together  when he passed away. 

mommyshere
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Quoting Bonita131:

Quoting mommyshere:

Quoting Bonita131:

Dead.

Oh no - what happened?

At a grad party, drank too much, was rough housing with a buddy, lost his footing, fell down a steep flight of concrete stairs crushing his skull, was brain dead,  kept on a machine for a year until his parents let him go.

Oh my God!  That's so awful.  I'm so sorry. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)