Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What happened to your high school boyfriend?

by on May. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Replies (121-128):
cherokeegoddess
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:55 PM

1st one died 2 yrs ago. 2nd one turned gay.

face84
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 10:48 PM

he recieved his engineering degree and now works for the navy

AuntyEm774
by Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Married to another neighbor and had 4 kids--we went to each others weddings with our significant others.
kurmom
by on May. 12, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Unfortunately I heard that mine ended up in jail a couple times, and prison for causing an accident that killed someone. Eek! Although I saw him about a year ago and he looked incredible, so maybe he's finally getting his life together!
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:11 AM

I never had one. :-) I had my first boyfriend the summer after I graduated high school and what happened to him is that we got married and he's now my husband and the father of 3 kids. :-)

FL2AK
by on May. 12, 2013 at 2:42 AM
He is retired from the Marine Corps and married with two kids.
karanmi
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:20 AM

My highschool boyfriend I found out about 2 years ago passed away in 1999 of a massive heart attack. 

Had not seen him since 1968 shortly before I married.We had gone together for 3 years. Broke up toward the end of my Junior year in 63. When I went back to the town I lived in my first three years of high school I stopped to see his parents and he drove in just as I was leaving. He was married and had a son .

He told me at that time that he should never have broken up with me and the only reason he did was because we were moving out of state. I still wonder if my dad had not been transfered to another state if we would still have been together  when he passed away. 

mommyshere
by on May. 14, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Quoting Bonita131:

Quoting mommyshere:

Quoting Bonita131:

Dead.

Oh no - what happened?

At a grad party, drank too much, was rough housing with a buddy, lost his footing, fell down a steep flight of concrete stairs crushing his skull, was brain dead,  kept on a machine for a year until his parents let him go.

Oh my God!  That's so awful.  I'm so sorry. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)