Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

desperate

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  • 18 Replies
Okay i really need some advice quick.. Like I'm 20years old and since my 18 i wanted a baby.i am all alone,my mom doesn't want me,she's to busy with her boyfriend and she threw me out of the house when i was 15 cuz. She felt i was disturbing her relationship.anyways i don't have family or friends,not even1 . I have a boyfriend we are 2gether for more than a year and I'm totally in love .he's my first love.I'm head over toes with this guy.so we decided 2start a family.now I'm 6months pregnant and i just found out he's been cheating on me.just the thought him disrespecting me after all i hve done for him.and he won't even admit it and just keeps denying.i got 3days crying everynight i cnt even sleep.and he just gets irritated and tells me 2shut up.he's been out ever since,everyday and doesn't make any effort 2fix what he has broken.. Now i feel like i regret getting pregnant and i don't want his baby anymore.don't get me wrong,i really love my baby but i want him 2have a family which is now broken.i feel really bad but I'm so hurt right now and feel like dying ,i dnt want this baby anymore i just want 2die HELP!! Please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NDADanceMom
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Go to a hospital and tell them you are in crisis. Tell them you want to die. They will take care of you and help you make a plan. They will not take your baby.
selfishnisz
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:47 PM
That doent work here where i live.they just gone put me in a crazyPeopleHome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on May. 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmm
mommyoflittles
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

that's a tough place to be in. that's why starting a family after you are married is best. but that is water under the bridge. you can look into finding a home for women and to get help so you can do it on your own. or you can him can go to counsoling to fix what you can and try to save your family before its to late. good luck mama. take care of that baby

EmmeBee
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Just go to your welfare building (forget what they are called) because you are six month I think they have to put you up in a motel for now and then they will help you find afforable housing/etc.  Have you considered giving the baby up for adoption if parenting isn't something you want to go through afterall?

selfishnisz
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Here they don't really suport woman in needd..We r suposed 2get married in august.I'm trying everything to fix it even though i didn't break it but he doesn't give from his part.he's out drinking and I'm sure he's with that other 1too while i sit here crying its not fair u know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmeBee
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:59 PM

where are you located?  You can say he is abusing you and you can't stay with him.  I'm pretty sure they have to  help you, unless you are not in the US, then I don't know the laws

Also it is dangerous to sleep with him if he is sleeping around, he can bring home an STD and put the baby at risk

selfishnisz
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:00 AM
We dnt hve wellfare buildings.the government won't help people in Needd and I couldn't put him up for adoption,it would hurt 2much.i love my baby but i don't want him 2b born in a broken family cuz i kNow how that feels.i want my baby but i know I'm not emotionally ready if my bf isn't there 4me,like i said i have NOBODY literally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
selfishnisz
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:03 AM
I'm in the carribean.. I won't allow him to even touch my belly.and I'm not planning 2sleep with him.it disgusts me in a way knowing he is with some1 else
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

unfortunately you are not ready in many ways for a baby.  Do the hospitals offer any birthing or parenting classes?  I am not familar with the caribbean as a whole let alone the specific area you live in.  It stinks when you find out that the guy has betrayed you in so many ways by sleeping with another woman.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN