Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

grieving and need advice

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM
  • 8 Replies

my son Darren died on wednesday morning im not sure yet what from or why he died but im trying to figure out how to do a service and i know my family is helping. i just want it to be more of a celebration of the four days i had with him. i also want to use my loss to help others in my sons memory. i have two charities that i have looked into and would like input on how to put it out there that id like donations and things brought to service for collection so that i can personally deliver the donations to the charity in my sons name. any ideas of how i can get the word out to involve not just my family and friends but others who have never met me or my child thankyou

by on May. 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LDavis33
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.

momofjrjd
by on May. 10, 2013 at 5:48 PM

tahank you for the condolensces. he was a very special child i loved him alot.

chchchangez
by on May. 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM

So sorry for your loss. When my friend lost her dd at 2 weeks due to a heart condition, she asked donations be made in his name instead of any flowers. She picked the American Heart Assoc and i believe she contacted someone there for info to pass onto others. Hugs.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Big hugs to you hon & so sorry for your loss.
Here is a group that may be helpful.

Join us in the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support group

WishingAway
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I am so very sorry for your loss :"(

MomTo2Boys12
by on May. 10, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Oh  my gosh, I am so sorry for your loss :( I am no help, but I am extremely sorry.

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I'm very SORRY for your loss Godbless you and yours !

momofjrjd
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM
thank you all i have made a page on fb called in loving memory of darren jaxsen williams if you would like that page i will post my address to send donations in his honor to first candle and new life family services if you would like to help keep his memory and so many others like him alive thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)