Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm new too

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hi, I just thought I'd announce myself and say howdy.  My name is Clear and I'm not a new mom, I'm an experienced mom, not new not old.  Can you dig that?  I have 2 kids, grown and out.  I am a widow of 4 yrs 2 mo.  I live with 4 animals, 3 dogs 1 cat.  Yes I love animals.  Well I guess I shouldn't open up everything about me, so I'll end it with, I'm trying to work from home online as I type 90 wpm and do data entry just as fast and transcribe the same.  If you know of a way I can start making money legit, FREE from home, please email me pronto.  If you know of someone who wants a writer for their new book they want to write and get down on paper, or a script to be written, please let me know.  Have experience in all areas mentioned.

God Bless

Clear

by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 11, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Clear, this isn't the classifieds.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Good luck on the job search.
Nice to meet you :)

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 4:21 PM

welcome to cafemom  

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Hi Clear!  Can I ask, how did you come to be called Clear?

I'm really sorry for the loss of your husband.

Quoting Guardevon:

Hi, I just thought I'd announce myself and say howdy.  My name is Clear and I'm not a new mom, I'm an experienced mom, not new not old.  Can you dig that?  I have 2 kids, grown and out.  I am a widow of 4 yrs 2 mo.  I live with 4 animals, 3 dogs 1 cat.  Yes I love animals.  Well I guess I shouldn't open up everything about me, so I'll end it with, I'm trying to work from home online as I type 90 wpm and do data entry just as fast and transcribe the same.  If you know of a way I can start making money legit, FREE from home, please email me pronto.  If you know of someone who wants a writer for their new book they want to write and get down on paper, or a script to be written, please let me know.  Have experience in all areas mentioned.

God Bless

Clear

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Welcome to cafe mom! 

ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Welcome to the group!!!  Good luck with your writting!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Welcome to the group, Clear, what an unusual name. Wish I could help you with the working, but I have no ideas. Nice to meet you, though.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Hi Clear! Nice to meet you! Sorry for your loss. I live in MI with my hubby and 2 dogs. My son is on his own!

jconney80
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Hi welcome to Cafemom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robeandslippers
by on May. 14, 2013 at 2:15 AM

Hi clear welcome to the group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)