Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 12th) Happy Mother's Day!

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM
  • 61 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

*You are joining on a very special day - Happy Mother's Day!!*

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

happy mothers day2Robin

by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momoftwoboyz84
by on May. 12, 2013 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I HAVE TWO BOYZ / MY OLDEST IS 7 AND MY BABY BOY IS 4 / IN BAKERSFIELD CA STILL LIVE THERE ./ IN A PIZZA PLACE / READ,LISTIN TO THE RADIO / I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE MORE GET SOME NEW FRIEND WHO WENT TO DO THING

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on May. 12, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Quoting momoftwoboyz84:

I HAVE TWO BOYZ / MY OLDEST IS 7 AND MY BABY BOY IS 4 / IN BAKERSFIELD CA STILL LIVE THERE ./ IN A PIZZA PLACE / READ,LISTIN TO THE RADIO / I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE MORE GET SOME NEW FRIEND WHO WENT TO DO THING

Hello and welcome! Please make yourself at home here and enjoy the site!
Happy Mother's Day!
Robin

mmgyrl
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:42 AM
3 moms liked this

Happy Mother's Day to all of my Cafemom Divas!!!!!happy mothers day2My name is Freda Gray , I live in South Carolina. I am unemployed. I have three grown ups, 33 21 &22. I am divorced and I am currently not in the best of health. But by  the grace of God I am very blessed.  Welcome to all of the new moms give me a few lines from time to time.hugs

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Welcome! I have two boys also! But they are grown. Taking classes is a way to meet people, or talking to other moms on the playground.

Quoting momoftwoboyz84:

Bmat
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Hi! Happy Mother's Day to you, too!  I have two grown boys. :)

Quoting mmgyrl:

Happy Mother's Day to all of my Cafemom Divas!!!!!happy mothers day2My name is Freda Gray , I live in South Carolina. I am unemployed. I have three grown ups, 33 21 &22. I am divorced and I am currently not in the best of health. But by  the grace of God I am very blessed.  Welcome to all of the new moms give me a few lines from time to time.hugs

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
I think you'll really like it here.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting momoftwoboyz84:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Where in South Carolina do you live?
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting mmgyrl:

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Welcome to CafeMom. This is a great place to meet new people!

Quoting momoftwoboyz84:

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Welcome to CafeMom, and a Happy mother's day to you. My kids are all grown too, but I'm raising a 6 year old, which keeps life exciting.

Quoting mmgyrl:

ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Welcome to the group!  My dad used to travel to Bakersfield for work quite a bit.  Plus he would stop at the slot car store there.

Quoting momoftwoboyz84:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)