Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How often do you see your mother?

Posted by   + Show Post

How often do you see your mother? 

How often do you talk to her on the phone?

If your kids are grown and have moved out of your home, how often do you see them?

happy mothers day2

by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Replies (101-110):
lulubugg
by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I see my mom a few times a weeks and I talk to her every day more that 3 times!!! today alone I have talked to her 3 times!!!    I have a wonderful mom!!! 

KITTYCAT1
by Meow on May. 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I used to see her at least once a week and talk to her daily before she passed away. 

kaylamom2004
by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:12 PM

See her a couple times a week. I talk to her EVERY DAY.

witchybabymomma
by on May. 13, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I bought the house next to my mom so I see her pretty much every day and usually text everyday as well

pinkysmommy720
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I only see her about once a month, but I talk to her 2-3 times a day on the phone.

Compactsized
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I try to see my Mom at least every week and sometimes I get to see her 2 or more times a week. If I can't go see her I try to call her every day.  All of my children still live with us.

Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:52 PM

havent seen her in about a year..  spoke to her on mothers day for 3 minutes.. its not a goos relationship if it is one at all really...

DaisyRae
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I see my mom every day when I look at her pictures all around my house. I havent spoken to her since 2007. She passed away on Halloween in 2007. 

judybant
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:26 PM

this is my 3rd year without my Mom. She passed away at Thanksgiving, 2009. Prior to her passing, I saw her daily. or every other day, for sure. 

My oldest son is 24, and we generally text or talk on the phone, or via Facebook at least 3 to 4 times per week. We don't see each other face to face much, because we tend to butt heads about the things his little brother, who is 9, does. We do try to go out for lunch, just the two of us, at least once a month. 

Motivatedmom727
by on May. 14, 2013 at 2:33 AM

well I see my mom daily unless she is on vacation ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN