Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How often do you see your mother?

Posted by   + Show Post

How often do you see your mother? 

How often do you talk to her on the phone?

If your kids are grown and have moved out of your home, how often do you see them?

happy mothers day2

by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Replies (91-100):
Rayna82
by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM

not ver often we live far apart sad

almost daily.on phone

no adult kidsfamily in the vanI have lots of young ones tho.

I love it I feel like a queen :-) :-)wearing crown

happy mothers day

thatgirl70
by Carin on May. 13, 2013 at 1:03 AM

She lives several states away, so I've only seen her twice in the last 13 years (once for a week, once for 5 weeks). We stopped talking for a couple of years due to family issues, but due to my brother's death last year we started talking. We really don't do it much though, I am not close with my family at all, and I don't feel the kind of connection with her that I do with my MIL.

debbieperez75
by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:12 AM
My mom passed away in 2006 from cancer but I go visit her every chance I get.
Basherte
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 7:19 AM

I 'see' my mom anytime I wish to. All I need to do is close my eyes. She's been gone for 13/going on 14 years.

CafeMom Tickers
BKozICan
by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:21 AM

I used to talk to my mom every two or three days and see her every couple weeks--she was my best friend. But now she is apparently getting married and doesn't have the time for any of her children. (Yeah, we kids are a little bitter.)

WendyJR
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I see my mom every couple of months. (Haven't seen her since Christmas though). I talk to her everyday on the phone though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CJTC0911
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I love to see my mom as much as possible! We're a military family so we rarely live close to home! So usually we see her about 3/4 times a year, but she recently moved back to her home town which is only about 3 hrs from where we're stationed, so I've been lucky to see her quite a bit this last year!
We usually talk at least once a week on the phone, we text a little bit more frequently!
strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM

haven't seen her in 7 years talk to hert online a few times a week

Chirinos
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I only see my mom about 3 times a year cuz she lives in Arizona and I live in Nebraska. If I don't talk to her on the phone everyday I am texting her everyday. It breaks my heart that we live so far apart. My mom means everything to me. My kids still live with me they are only 8 and 10.
favi_donnie22
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:15 AM
I see my mom 3 or 4 a month, rare 7 times a month, talk on phone twice a week
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)