Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 13th)

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 118 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angelbaby_01
by on May. 13, 2013 at 2:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Hallo everyone,

I just joined today after I saw the forum over the weekend when I searched someting. I have an almost 17 month old little girl and love her so much. Busy, teething, not sleeping and all.

I am married to my best friend. We met on facebook and chatted away for 5 weeks and when he came back to the country we had our first date and everything just went from there. 

I am a SAHM and mostly by myself because my husband works away from home a lot. At the moment 5 weeks at a time, but soon it will be 2 months at a time. He will be back on Saturday and I can't wait!

wave

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on May. 13, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!  It's great to meet you! Please make yourself at home here and enjoy the site!:)

Quoting Angelbaby_01:

Hallo everyone,

I just joined today after I saw the forum over the weekend when I searched someting. I have an almost 17 month old little girl and love her so much. Busy, teething, not sleeping and all.

I am married to my best friend. We met on facebook and chatted away for 5 weeks and when he came back to the country we had our first date and everything just went from there. 

I am a SAHM and mostly by myself because my husband works away from home a lot. At the moment 5 weeks at a time, but soon it will be 2 months at a time. He will be back on Saturday and I can't wait!

wave

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on May. 13, 2013 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi!! Welcome to the group!! Glad you can join us here :)

Quoting Angelbaby_01:

Hallo everyone,

wave

Smizz88713
by on May. 13, 2013 at 4:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Moms

Just signed up, another recruit to the cafe.. I've been browsing around for a few weeks here, and finally decided to stop lurking!

Hope to meet lots of cool girls and experience some new stuff!

Jane

brandisereno
by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I am a new SAHM! I have 4 children ages from 9 down to 6 months! and just left my career as a hairstylist after my son was born. My husband works A LOT! I am still learning to adjust to not working. I joined to meet Moms like me, play games and enjoy! All of my friends still work so I hang out with my toddler and baby during the day and become a chauffer in the evening taking everyone to and from their activities!  Its a lot of fun being able to be with my kids I often think why didnt I do this sooner!!!!?!!

juggling

kimfuselier
by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello! My name is Kim. Hope everyone is doing well this morning! I love this site because you get to talk about what is bothering you or ask questions or just simply read and learn! I have a 10 yr old son and Alex he's still living at home with me and he's 21!!!!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
That is a long time.  Glad he will be back soon.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Angelbaby_01:

Hallo everyone,

wave

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Jane,
So glad you decided to stop lurking!
How old are your kids?

Quoting Smizz88713:

Hi Moms

Just signed up, another recruit to the cafe.. I've been browsing around for a few weeks here, and finally decided to stop lurking!

Hope to meet lots of cool girls and experience some new stuff!

Jane

hugss

by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
So glad you're able to be at home with your kids now.
I think you will really enjoy it.

Quoting brandisereno:

Hello! I am a new SAHM! I have 4 children ages from 9 down to 6 months! and just left my career as a hairstylist after my son was born. My husband works A LOT! I am still learning to adjust to not working. I joined to meet Moms like me, play games and enjoy! All of my friends still work so I hang out with my toddler and baby during the day and become a chauffer in the evening taking everyone to and from their activities!  Its a lot of fun being able to be with my kids I often think why didnt I do this sooner!!!!?!!

juggling

hugss

by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Kim,
Does your oldest son go to school/college?

Quoting kimfuselier:

Hello! My name is Kim. Hope everyone is doing well this morning! I love this site because you get to talk about what is bothering you or ask questions or just simply read and learn! I have a 10 yr old son and Alex he's still living at home with me and he's 21!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)