Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

We don't eat it very often at all. There is just nothing good and when we have, our kids don't eat it anyway.

I grew up on fast food! I used to love it! So do your kids like fast food? If so what's their fav place or the worst place?

by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

The little ones can do with/without it. My Teen and I love Chinese takeout. Nothing like Brooklyn Chinese takeout.

LittleCondon
by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:50 PM

DD loves Chick fil a! She also loves to get boiled peanuts if we go somewhere where they have a vendor. I swear that girl could eat her weight in them!

shoot4thestars
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM

My stepson loves fast food, but we don't eat very often.  I do eat it sometimes at work for lunch since DH has been laid off, leftovers don't last very long.  My mom got it for us as a treat or on shopping trips, like for school clothes or Christmas shopping, but that was mainly it.  More so, because we didn't have the money to eat somewhere very often.  I do have a small addiction to KFC though.  Ds is 4 months and he isn't getting any for a long, long time, if I can help it!

DACIA79
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 8:17 PM
We love it we might eat it a couple times a year. Would rather go to the buffet though.
cgarlic
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 8:31 PM
My SS loves it. We may eat it twice a month, if that cuz I don't like spending extra $ on food. DD #1 is spoiled cuz of her dad's fam so she would rather have a sit down meal, but she does love Chinese.
Godgaveme4
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:17 PM
They love it when they get it. It is a great treat.
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:21 PM
They love it (so do I) but we rarely eat it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rust.n.Gears
by on May. 12, 2013 at 10:24 PM

They only eat Chinese take out. My kids grew up with two classically trained chefs in their family so fast food is not appealing to their palate. It tastes like cardboard in all honesty. My kids will eat any veggie, eel, rabbit, duck fat purple mashed potatoes, etc. It actually sucks when we are traveling. I have to find grocery stores to buy food instead of just hitting a regular McDonald's or buffet. I try to pack sandwiches but emergencies at the hospital often lead to issues with food. The kids are picky in weird ways.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:32 PM

yeah they like it... try not to give it to them to often but  ...you know

Rosebud27aj
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 10:35 PM

My oldest ds loves pizza from this family restaurant and Burger King. My youngest ds coud careless about fast food...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN