Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

We don't eat it very often at all. There is just nothing good and when we have, our kids don't eat it anyway.

I grew up on fast food! I used to love it! So do your kids like fast food? If so what's their fav place or the worst place?

by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
NDADanceMom
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM
One loves subway, another Taco Bell, the other mc donalds
KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:14 PM
My DD(6) doesn't like food period. Thank God for nutritional drinks.
gcstar42
by Shara on May. 12, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Yes my kids love fast food. They beg me at least once a week for it lol. And I will admit that I give in about once every couple of weeks, because I love fast food as well lol. Taco Bell is the favorite of all three of my kids. They also like other places though like whataburger, mcdonalds, burger king, dairy queen, rosas, sonic, pretty much anything that has either hamburgers or mexican food. The only thing they never really want is chicken. Which stinks because I love chick fil a.

bizkit_fanky
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Dd would live on it if we allowed her to...

wirehangers
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:33 PM

My 19 yr old loves fast food.My 16 yr old hates it,except for Wendy's.I've always felt like I was the only mom with kids that hated pizza night.What kid doesn't like pizza?When I was a kid I thought pizza was the greatest food ever.My mom wouldn't buy junk food.We would stuff our faces with it at our friend's house.

eesmommy
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM
No. Pizza sometimes, like 2-3 times a year. They and we would just rather eat at home, so much so that when we go out for the day I either prep food or put a meal in the crockpot or we take food with us. When we vacation we either take the table top burner or stay where we have a kitchen.
Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Yes my children like to eat McDonald's and my son likes Subway,they both like Pizza..

I treat them to takeout once a month,it used to be a little bit more than that,BUT I cut back on that because I am trying to save Money and I enjoy cooking and making up new recipies...

I also used to eat out everytime I had the extra $,but not anymore...

thatgirl70
by Carin on May. 13, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Quoting The_Doodle:

Jimmy Johns and Taco Bell are her favorites.

I just realized that we have a Jimmy John's here. How are they? What is their specialty?

ColieO
by I Rock on May. 13, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Burger King. Unfortunately. My 2 year old only likes fries though. She'll only pick at everything else. My 5 year old mainly seems to like it for the playground.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thatgirl70
by Carin on May. 13, 2013 at 12:46 AM

He does...chicken nuggets and fries are his favorite thing to eat, where doesn't matter. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN