Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

We don't eat it very often at all. There is just nothing good and when we have, our kids don't eat it anyway.

I grew up on fast food! I used to love it! So do your kids like fast food? If so what's their fav place or the worst place?

by on May. 12, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
The_Doodle
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Quoting thatgirl70:

Quoting The_Doodle:

Jimmy Johns and Taco Bell are her favorites.

I just realized that we have a Jimmy John's here. How are they? What is their specialty?

Their thing is that they bake their bread and the bread is really good. They do basic deli meat sandwiches. I like them but there's nothing insanely special about em, ya know? They do have what they call 'slims' that are the same size sandwiches as full priced subs but it's just meat and cheese and it's only 3.50. I get one of those for my daughter and she will kill it...and the sandwich is about half her height.

EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on May. 13, 2013 at 12:51 AM

I rarely ate fast food when I was growing up. My DS (15yrs old) does like fast food but prefers to only have it maybe twice a month at most from places like Subway or Mickey D's for a Happy Meal.

thatgirl70
by Carin on May. 13, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Quoting The_Doodle:

Quoting thatgirl70:

Quoting The_Doodle:

I just realized that we have a Jimmy John's here. How are they? What is their specialty?

Their thing is that they bake their bread and the bread is really good. They do basic deli meat sandwiches. I like them but there's nothing insanely special about em, ya know? They do have what they call 'slims' that are the same size sandwiches as full priced subs but it's just meat and cheese and it's only 3.50. I get one of those for my daughter and she will kill it...and the sandwich is about half her height.

Ahh k. I may give them a try sometime. I like sandwich shops, so always curious to try different ones out. :)

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on May. 13, 2013 at 3:06 AM

my daughters fav would be subway or mcdonalds, if given the option tho she chooses subway 9 times outta 10

Alaskanmom907
by on May. 13, 2013 at 4:09 AM
My kids love it, but they only eat chicken nuggets, no burgers
alex815
by on May. 13, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Yea so do i bacause we don't eat it all the time or else it would be gross.
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on May. 13, 2013 at 9:20 AM

yes but they prefer homecooked

frillyflower
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:39 AM
My kids will beg for fast food, but on the rare occasion we are out and have to get it THEY DON'T EAT IT! They do love pizza, though.
frillyflower
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Omg I love JJ's! They're not anything fancy or special but omg they're delicious lol. Their chocolate chip cookies are amazing too!

Quoting thatgirl70:

Quoting The_Doodle:

Quoting thatgirl70:

Quoting The_Doodle:

Ahh k. I may give them a try sometime. I like sandwich shops, so always curious to try different ones out. :)

Arwyn724
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM

My daughter loves to go to Panera Bread, does that count?  

P.S. She is a 'roller server' at Sonic, but she doesn't eat there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)