Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My 7 year old came to me and told me that she has a boy friend scary 

by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
Alaskanmom907
by on May. 13, 2013 at 4:08 AM
My 7 yo thinks boys are dirty and stupid lol
lovemylittle1
by Hollywood ♥ Dream on May. 13, 2013 at 4:12 AM
My daughter is 6 and her boyfriend has already proposed marriage. lol. Its very cute.
They have been inseperable since the first day of kindergarten.
LABELmeCUTE
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 4:32 AM
LOl

Quoting KendallsMommee:

My 6 year old told me she has 3.

Now THAT'S scary.

NDADanceMom
by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:28 AM
We don't allow that in our house. I know many think its cute and harmless but the first ones with boyfriends are usually first at everything else.
The 5th grader who has had one boyfriend or another since 2nd grade in my daughters class has a sister that is a sophomore. The sister is pregnant.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Aww scary yes but I bet in a way cute :)

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on May. 13, 2013 at 2:17 PM

LOL! Did you ask her what a boyfriend means? My oldest told me she had a boyfriend about halfway through her 1st grade year and when I asked her that question, she said, "A boyfriend is a boy who's a friend and holds my hand, is nice to me, and buys me stuff." LOL

angelam0580
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:21 PM
One of mine does too! Ugh.
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I really don't want to hear this. I have a girl who will be 7 in September. She still says she never wants to grow up and wants to live with me forever. Please don't let that change for a few more years anyway!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:47 PM

For awhile a baker at a local store dd would call him her bf  LOL.  I think it is a good time to learn the basics of what boyfriends/girlfriend means other than friend that is that gender.  I think if a guy gave me a cookie every time i saw him, i would think that makes him my boyfriend as well (at this age) .

Quoting elasmimi:

I really don't want to hear this. I have a girl who will be 7 in September. She still says she never wants to grow up and wants to live with me forever. Please don't let that change for a few more years anyway!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 14, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Awe how cute!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)