Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hard Break Up, i mean really hard. Having trouble coping. wanna kill myself.

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:06 AM
  • 11 Replies

IDK what to do.  I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and I loved him to the moon and back.  We had two really bad weeks where we fought a lot and he just told me it didn't feel the same and it was over.  I just dont understand.  Like on Friday he sent me flowers and then Friday night he broke up with me.  I just cant wrap my head around it.  I have anxiety and depression and this through me into a complete tail spin.  I have cried nonstop for 3 days.  I have cried to the point of making myself sick.  I have wanted to kill myself and have gone as far as to carry around a bottle on xanax with me so when I got the opportunity I could take it.  My brother came and stayed with me bc of this and my mom is making me stay at her house and she locked up all my meds.  I just really cant get over it and I took my xanax all day yesterday like every 4 hours and I still couldn't get it under control.  I would fall asleep and then wake up crying again.  IDK what to do and I sit here every minute thinking of a way I can get away and kill myself.  I dont wanna feel like this anymore and I cant take it.  I dont want to start the online dating thing aagin bc it's been so hard and I just cant even cope.  The guys are way too eager and they are just turning me off.  I just want him to come back and I keep texting him and he anwers sometimes but most of the time he doesn't and i dont understand how he can love me one minute and then be done the next.  Im crying again posting this and I cant stop shaking.  I have been thinking about checking into the hospital bc I just cant get it under control.  Somebody help me please??  I feel alone and my family doesn't understand.  They just keep telling me to focus on other things but I cant, I just cant this is all I think about and all I want to do is cry.  HELP ME!

by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bebe_ju-rah
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:09 AM
If you are that out of control, you need to go to the hospital and seek help. Where are your kids while all of this is going on?
stinkerbelle28
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

If you are that out of control, you need to go to the hospital and seek help. Where are your kids while all of this is going on?

They were at their dads this weekend and my daughter is donstairs with my dad right now

babygirl7161
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:13 AM
*(hug)*
I understand d the hurtful want to kill yourself feeling. I've been there. My daughter is the only thing that kept me from doing it in the past. As a person with anxiety and depression and as an ER nurse. I think you should go sign yourself in for help. I took the step in the past, they didn't admit me, they wanted to, but I opted for out Paris t therapy sessions, but will take an admit to the psych floor if it gets bad enough again.
Good luck and be strong.
2BBboys0509
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:16 AM

How old are your children? Who is taking care of them? If you think checking into a hospital will help you then do it! Don't let a 7 month relationship take you away from the most important thing in your life. Your child/children need you! Please get help!!

mstricey
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I have been there and let me tell you he is not worth it. My relationship started online also and I was way too attached to this guy. He broke up with me and I felt like my heart had been ripped out. I started having anxiety attacks at night and would cry all day everyday. Then I started to take sleeping meds and cut myself so the physical pain could take away the mental and emotional pain. Now that I look back I wonder wtf was I thinking. I think you should get some help. Don't feel alone, you have those beautiful babies to think about.
RADmomma
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I agree. Please please see someone!!! Your children need you!!

Quoting 2BBboys0509:

How old are your children? Who is taking care of them? If you think checking into a hospital will help you then do it! Don't let a 7 month relationship take you away from the most important thing in your life. Your child/children need you! Please get help!!

LaughingTattoo
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:27 AM

You need to put your kids first, thats ALL you need to do

b0bbied0ll
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:30 AM

You seriously want to take away your children's mother forever over a 7 month relationship?
Please get help. The other things you should be focusing on are your kids!

stinkerbelle28
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Lasies Im trying to get over it I really am.  Honestly this is not the first time I have ended a relationship, Ive been seperated from my ex husband for a year and a half, this was my first real relationship after him.  I had some sore of relationships and when those ended I just jumped right back into online dating and felt fine.  I tried to do that, I tried to talk to people, I even went and had a drink with a guy friday night and almost burst into tears witting there with him.  Seven months doesn't seem like a long time but it got serious really fast.  I stayed with him every other weekend and I saw him every monday for 7 months and now Im just at a loss.  He was going to move in with me, we even got matching tattoos.  My mom wants to pay for me to get my tattoo covered up today and idk what that will do.  Everytime I look at it I cry, or I cry harder since that doesn't seem to stop.  I would give anything to make this better, to make it stop. 

BoxxyBabee
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Troll lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)