Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She broke my heart yesterday

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:32 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My stepdaughter has been living with us since sept. 2012, her bm was in jail from 6/2012. Until 3/2013. She was out for one week called her dd once and ended up screwing up again and going back to jail. She was released last Tuesday we haven't heard from her. My sd does not know she is out of jail. And we will keep it that way until she calls. Well last week my sd told me they were making Mother's Day stuff in school and she wanted yo give the stuff to me. Do yesterday morning she gave me the stuff she made. It was a poem, a pink stuffed teddy bear that says I love you, and a card she made. This is the front of the card the inside us posted in the replies. My sd is 8 by the way
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justcyarra
by Brandi on May. 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

If you can't read it, it says
My stepmother does my hair every morning. She is super nice and understanding. Last but not least she does not lie.
GibsonSD92
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Aww, that was sweet..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princeessville
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:34 AM
So why is your heart broken? what am i missing she gave you a bear and a pretty card..
RJC78
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

You're doing an amazing job with her, it's obvious,  Stories like this melt my heart.  :)

princeessville
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Sounds like a sweet girl. I'm glad she has you
bozobean
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
That's so sweet.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww that is so sweet ;)

justcyarra
by Brandi on May. 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM
It is what was written in the card. She is 8 for crying out loud. She shouldn't have to be thankful that I don't lie to her. But unfortunately bc her mom has lied so many times to her she hasn't to be thankful that I don't. That is heart breaking in my opinion.

Quoting princeessville:

So why is your heart broken? what am i missing she gave you a bear and a pretty card..
Barronbaby
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM
awww... my 7 year old said i was her bestest mommy ever. LOL she only has one mommy and her birth dad is single. I will take it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugareemommee
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Omg I would have cried too.

I feel worst for her mother, she doesn't even know what she's missing.

Great job momma!! ❤

Quoting justcyarra:

Mobile Photo

If you can't read it, it says

My stepmother does my hair every morning. She is super nice and understanding. Last but not least she does not lie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)