Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

new here

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:24 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
I just joined today after a friend told me about Cafe mom. I am very excited to get advice and meet new friends. I am 23 and married. We have four kids and none together but we raise the four full time. My husband is my best friend. I am a sham and i babysit first and thrid shift for family and a friend. We have been ttc for two years now with no luck any questions ask.
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
funhappymom
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Welcome! You sound like a great mom and very busy. How old are your kids?

Have you seen a doctor about your inability to get pregnant after 2 years of trying? If not, I would suggest calling and asking for some testing to be done. It's always good to know if there is something wrong that they can fix.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2013 at 11:53 AM

HI Welcome to CafeMom! Good luck with TTC!

baby dust

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

Reina13
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Hi and welcome to cafemom. You are going to love it here. This place is great.

You sound super busy with your kids and babysitting. I bet the kids are looking forward to all the great outdoor activities they can do now that spring and summer is here.

Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 14, 2013 at 12:10 PM

hi& welcome to cafemom!! that's great that you & your  husband have made a nice fmaily together . I hope your ttc journey ends soon with a  baby!!! check out  the trying to conceiev group.. ill try to find a link for you.. they  will also be of help for you =)

Thompsonmom6
by on May. 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I have pcos and on my third month of clomid my number have gone from a 4 to a 17 so its better. My kids are 9,8,6,5 he youngest starts kindegraten in August. All four are in baseball so its going to get realky crazy busy here
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on May. 14, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Glad your friend sent you our way! I hope you enjoy the group! Good luck TTC! :)

Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 14, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Hello & Welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN