Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

xbox live..... really jerked my chain

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM
  • 12 Replies

For around 2 years... yesterday would have been the 3rd or second year renewing.. anyways. we have been paying $100 for the family pack. Xbox discontinued it and no longer offers it. I was told my one xbox live supporter I should have been grandfathered in, and by another they totally done away with it weather you were grandfathered in or not. Now where we were paying $100, we have to pay $240. It was the only extra thing we paid for once a year! Now we cannot even watch netflix.

by on May. 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvem630
by on May. 14, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Why does everybody need one?
gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
So...start a petition on change.org to bring it back if it means that much :)
awesome-blossom
by on May. 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM

we like to play games together live! beats going out all the time spending extra money. plus everyone chips in their own portion.

Quoting luvem630:

awesome-blossom
by on May. 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM

1st time hearing about this will try it

Quoting gypsy_rose:

So...start a petition on change.org to bring it back if it means that much :)

luvem630
by on May. 14, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Oh. We just have one that we use mostly for netflix.

Quoting awesome-blossom:

we like to play games together live! beats going out all the time spending extra money. plus everyone chips in their own portion.

Quoting luvem630:

awesome-blossom
by on May. 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM

we will most likely do that!

Quoting luvem630:

Oh. We just have one that we use mostly for netflix.

Quoting awesome-blossom:

Quoting luvem630:

lilmama3189
by on May. 14, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Mine automaticlly got renewed on 4/23/2013. I havent heard anything about it being cancelled & I have several friends that have family accounts also, Im sorry it happened to you tho, I would be upset & calling microsoft to see what they could do.. Good Luck!
kattu
by on May. 14, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I would die. But then again, I'm the only one who uses the Xbox live account, so I don't think it applies ;)
awesome-blossom
by on May. 14, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I did call xbox, mine was on auto renewal. They said they were all discontinued in march.. after he told me it should have been renewed.

Quoting lilmama3189:

Mine automaticlly got renewed on 4/23/2013. I havent heard anything about it being cancelled & I have several friends that have family accounts also, Im sorry it happened to you tho, I would be upset & calling microsoft to see what they could do.. Good Luck!

lilmama3189
by on May. 14, 2013 at 4:24 PM
I would call again & talk to someone else, that doesnt make sense. Mine was renewed @ the end of april

Quoting awesome-blossom:

I did call xbox, mine was on auto renewal. They said they were all discontinued in march.. after he told me it should have been renewed.

Quoting lilmama3189:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN