• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

love and logic?

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 7:01 PM
  • 7 Replies
Is there a l&l group on cm? I searched it and the only result I got was for an astrology group. I've been reading the book and wanted to see if I could connect with other parents who use it, maybe get some ideas :)
by on May. 14, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
funhappymom
by on May. 15, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I'm not familiar with the book. What is it about?

RockstarMommi
by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Its a parenting style that uses empathy and consequence to teach rather than warnings, yelling, spanking, etc.. :)

Quoting funhappymom:

I'm not familiar with the book. What is it about?

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I am not familiar with it. Maybe you should create a group for it, it sounds very interesting! Click on "Groups and Conversations" up top in the blue bar. Scroll all the way down and click on the orange "Create a Group" button.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Reina13
by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:11 PM

HI. I have never seen a group for it, but I do know that the moms in Moms With Teens talk about it quite frequently.

Are you applying the methods with your children?

MansfieldMama
by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know if there is a group, but my husband and I have successfully used Love and Logic with our boys (ages 9 and 15) since our oldest son was born.  We love it!

RockstarMommi
by on May. 17, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I am starting to. I'm reading the early years one and starting the techniques with my younger two, who are 3 and 2. I plan to buy the other book when I finish this and see how it works for my 10 yr old, too

Quoting Reina13:

HI. I have never seen a group for it, but I do know that the moms in Moms With Teens talk about it quite frequently.

Reina13
by on May. 17, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Awesome. Good luck with it!

Quoting RockstarMommi:

I am starting to. I'm reading the early years one and starting the techniques with my younger two, who are 3 and 2. I plan to buy the other book when I finish this and see how it works for my 10 yr old, too

Quoting Reina13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)