Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll

Question: Pro-Life OR Pro-Choice

Options:

Pro-Life

Pro-Choice

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 96

View Results

So, I have always had Pro-Life feelings....I just feel that these are babies being killed, or well, as some word it: terminated.

I am a very religious person, and I will admit that that has a strong influence on my opinion. But then my medical background also comes into play-- babies, as tiny as they may be or  "fetuses" are literally ripped apart and then slowly taken out of the mothers womb. Yes, that's exactly what happens. So, when people make comments about it being the woman's choice, I'mleft feeling very sad....no, in most cases these are women who are very worried about the situation that they are in....they're not married, they don't have a job or stable home among other things...but I feel they are left feeling that this is their only way out, especially when a doctor is willing to take care of the "problem" for a couple of dollars. All these articles coming out on abortion clinics should be paid attention to, the fact that the media had more coverage on the Michael Vick issue makes me wonder, and this is just what we know, can you imagine all the stories we don't know about. I would never look down on a woman who has had an abortion but I wish some of these woman would stop and really think about the decision they are about to make......

What is your opinion on this matter and why so?? Please no hateful comments. We are all woman, we need to start uplifting each other not putting each other down.

by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Replies (31-40):
Sunshine2plus2
by Sunshine on May. 15, 2013 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Pro Choice. I would never want my daughters to think they have to carry a baby from rape or could cause them death.

T-HoneyLuv
by on May. 15, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Pro choice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I am pro choice for it is none of mine or anyone else's business what private reproductive decisions another woman makes.

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 10:50 PM
2 moms liked this

The fact of the matter is that you have to be able to separate your personal feelings from the legal aspects. you don't have the right to tell me I can't. you do have the right to hate that I do it.

A person can personally be pro-life and still be intelligent enough to realize that legally it's got to stay the way it is. I wish more were.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Pro-choice, always have been.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyrelsmom
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 12:33 AM
This is exactly how I feel. I hate abortion. I think it's completely repulsive.
But I don't think making it illegal would make the situation any better.
So I'm both prolife and pro choice.

Quoting teri4lance:

The fact of the matter is that you have to be able to separate your personal feelings from the legal aspects. you don't have the right to tell me I can't. you do have the right to hate that I do it.

A person can personally be pro-life and still be intelligent enough to realize that legally it's got to stay the way it is. I wish more were.

alexis_06
by on May. 16, 2013 at 1:42 AM

i am pro life

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM

It isn't a choice I would ever make for myself . I however do not believe it is ok for me to make this choice for anouther woman. There a reasons I can totally understand why someone would have an abortion. 

Toxic.Stardust
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM

pro choice.

eightsnotenough
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:49 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN