Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 16th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
amberhester
by on May. 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM

BUMP!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Does your daughter still live at home?
Here is another group you may find helpful.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting llpensinger:

Hello

1. How old are your kids?  26; Do you have boys or girls? girl

2. Where did you grow up? Where do you live now?  Mechanicsburg

3. Where did you meet your husband/significant other?  1st husband-high school,  2nd  Local bar.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?  Read or Computer.

5. What's on your mind today?  feeling anxious 

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

WElcome to CafeMom,
Love the pic .. too cute!
Not sure on the mimic of chicken pox .. hopefully someone else can help you out.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting 7mermaids:

Mobile Photo

Hi everyone!
I am a Mom of 3 two boys n girl. Young Nana of number 11 any time. 7 of them girls.
I hope it's ok for me to join this group. I am involved and love to stay On top of health issues and what's new in the Mommy world. I love cooking sewing and trying to be healthy.
I would love to hear from folks that cloth diaper why? And which are favorites types?
I would someday like to have a business that would help the needs of new Moms. A Dream but if you don't have the dream first how would you know. :)
Ps. Thanks for any advice .
Also, does anyone have update on strange virus that mimics chicken pox. Low fever muscle pain? SW Fl

hugss

by Emerald Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Welcome  to CafeMom Amber,
How nice on your surprise.
Here are a couple of groups you may find helpful ;)

Quoting amberhester:

Hello! Amber, here. New to the group - looking to network. 

I have a 15 year old son and a 2 year old girl... I know, that's a large gap. Thats what happens when you remarry and God blesses you with a wonderful surprise! 

I work from home and have the opportunity to share with others how to make money while working from home. AWESOME!!! 

Would love to know of groups that participate in outings for my little one to have the opportunity to socialize (and me to have some more adult concversation throughout the day - lol)

Amber

cherish121
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Just want to stop in and say hello I am new here and I hope to really enjoy this site.

llpensinger
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Thanks for asking, I'm not sure exactly why I'm feeling anxious.  I have had a rough year.  It's depressing not to be able to work especially when the bills keep coming in and there's no money to pay them.  So this year I've had some major issues due to family, finances and health problems.  I have Fibromyalgia, arthritis, depression, irriatable bowel, restless leg syndrome.... 

gardeningWhat happens in the Garden......Stays in the Garden!

lataina44
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Hello Cafe Moms out there.....I am new to this site and will like to connect and make new friends and possibly build new relationships.

Elephants-Stars
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Hello World of Beautiful Women!!! Im in my 50's, born & raised in Chicago always near the Lake as I love to swim. Have lived in Woodstock abt 6+ yrs now w/my 16 yr old Daughter who is my Star (but attitudes have Changed?!?) Need & want to be a Friend w/a Female. Have many issues needing
advice/guidance & I've been told I am a loyal, compassionate & reliable Friend. Thank you for reading my intro. Sincerely,Lefty*
Elephants-Stars
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:46 AM
i am the source of my happiness!!!

Quoting Elephants-Stars:

Hello World of Beautiful Women!!! Im in my 50's, born & raised in Chicago always near the Lake as I love to swim. Have lived in Woodstock abt 6+ yrs now w/my 16 yr old Daughter who is my Star (but attitudes have Changed?!?) Need & want to be a Friend w/a Female. Have many issues needing

advice/guidance & I've been told I am a loyal, compassionate & reliable Friend. Thank you for reading my intro. Sincerely,Lefty*

CKmommy0711
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Hi. I'm 25, 26 Aug 2. I have two wonderful children, Cloe, 5, and Karsyn, he will be 2 may 19. They are my world, but I'm missing friends and people to talk to in my life. IM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)