Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 20th)

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 113 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funbunchKK
by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi! just signed up!
ddjf12222007
by on May. 20, 2013 at 1:54 AM
4 moms liked this
Hello I am a single mother of a 5 yr old boy
irelynnJade
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:07 AM
2 moms liked this

hey, im irelynn, i am 21.

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 3 1/2 yo girl named Attilia

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? i grew up in california, but we traveled A LOT. now i live in florida.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? college.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? take a nice warm bath with candles and read a book. (kinda cheesy lol)

5. What's on your mind today? i have a lot on my mind today. for one- it is 4am and i cannot get to sleep lol.

Irelynn  {21} + Addison {26} 

Attilia Kennedy {9/10/09 @30weeks}

Identical Twins {1/1/14}

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Katie111522
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi I'm a newbie , my name is Katie xx
alexis_06
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi!! Welcome to the group! Where are you from? How many kids do you have?

Quoting funbunchKK:

Hi! just signed up!

alexis_06
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:42 AM

Hi! I'm AnnaLisa.  Welcome to the group!! I am also a single mom! But I have a 9yr old daughter :)  Where are you from?

Quoting ddjf12222007:

Hello I am a single mother of a 5 yr old boy

alexis_06
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Hello!! omg, i LOVE your name, it's so pretty!!  and your daughters name, i've never heard it before! both are very pretty names!

Quoting irelynnJade:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 3 1/2 yo girl named Attilia

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? i grew up in california, but we traveled A LOT. now i live in florida.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? take a nice warm bath with candles and read a book. (kinda cheesy lol)

5. What's on your mind today? i have a lot on my mind today. for one- it is 4am and i cannot get to sleep lol.

alexis_06
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Hi Katie! Welcome! Nice to meet you! I'm AnnaLisa, single mom to a 9yr old daughter.  How many kids do you have? Where do you live?

Quoting Katie111522:

Hi I'm a newbie , my name is Katie xx

irelynnJade
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:46 AM
1 mom liked this

lol thank you! i heard her name somewhere and fell in LOVE with it! :D didnt know how it was spelt or anything. lol.

Quoting alexis_06:

Hello!! omg, i LOVE your name, it's so pretty!!  and your daughters name, i've never heard it before! both are very pretty names!

Quoting irelynnJade:

Irelynn  {21} + Addison {26} 

Attilia Kennedy {9/10/09 @30weeks}

Identical Twins {1/1/14}

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

ksf77
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:01 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi! I am mom to my funny, adorable 11 month old daughter. I work full-time outside the home and while I love my job, miss spending time with her and feel like it's so hard to make mom friends. I grew up in MA, but currently live in RI. Don't have too much time to myself, but love to get outside as much as possible, read, get out for good food and wine, but these days also just love playing outside with my daughter and going for walks. Wishing it was easier to find other moms to get together with--that's what's on my mind today;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN