Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 20th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (111-113):
Mehlemm
by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Hi, I'm Michelle.  I am 29 and have a four year old boy.  I am a single mother, as my son's dad left us about a year ago.  My son's dad is rarely involved in our lives.   I am doing my best to raise a little boy by myself (thank God for my extended family!).  I work as a Paralegal in Duluth, MN and live about an hour away in Moose Lake, MN.  I'm a recovering alcoholic and am grateful for the amazing life I have today!

When/if I have time to myself, I like to read, watch reality shows and catch up on sleep!  Seth (my son) and I love to be outside...bike riding, four-wheeling, fishing, going to the park..if its nice out, we are outdoors!  

I'm excited to meet other single moms, women in recovery and moms in general!  Thanks!

SharonMarieEll
by on May. 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Hi I'm Sharon, I have a 10 yr old girl Hadley, who was diagnosed with diabetes in Jan. I also have an 8 yr old boy, Rowan, and a 7 yr old girl, Avery.
I grew up in NJ and live in Ohio now.
I met my husband online at love@aol.com. He was also living in NJ at the time.
When I have time to myself I like to have coffee with friends and catch up on bookclub reading and watch Netflix with my hubby. We just finished watching The Walking Dead S2.
Today I'm feeling for the people suffering in Oklahoma.
sophie351
by on May. 22, 2013 at 11:26 AM

hi sophie351 here to answer your questions I have two kids jwayne is 11 quintin is nine only have boys growup in kansas and I am now living in boston I have never ben married me and the kids father met in Providence .Watching tv I need to clean my house will i hople I have answer all your questions bye.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN