Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 23rd)

Posted by on May. 23, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 83 Replies
5 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on May. 23, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheryl999lee
by on May. 23, 2013 at 12:21 AM
2 moms liked this

my kids are 3 and 7 months. they are both girls ive lived in the same town since i was 3 with exceptions of living here and there through adolescence. :) I met my husband in school. whats on my mind today...change.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:11 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 23, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,

Are you having a major change?
Here are a couple if groups you may find helpful ;)

Quoting cheryl999lee:

my kids are 3 and 7 months. they are both girls ive lived in the same town since i was 3 with exceptions of living here and there through adolescence. :) I met my husband in school. whats on my mind today...change.

katnip5
by on May. 23, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 5 children 3 girls and 2 boys. They're 16 14, 11, 7, & 5 mos.

Born and raised in Sacramento, CA

Online, it's actually a pretty funny story:)

Workout Read, have girl time with my friends or bake.

Just happy I found an outfit for a wedding that we'll be attending in Tahoe. Well be stayibg through memorial day weekend at a beautiful resort. There's no children allowed so were bringing my mil and hoping the baby will be okay, since she's not around grandma very often.
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 23, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Is your oldest driving now?  Glad you found an outfit & hope all ges well with your MIL watching them.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting katnip5:

I have 5 children 3 girls and 2 boys. They're 16 14, 11, 7, & 5 mos.

Born and raised in Sacramento, CA

Online, it's actually a pretty funny story:)

Workout Read, have girl time with my friends or bake.

Just happy I found an outfit for a wedding that we'll be attending in Tahoe. Well be stayibg through memorial day weekend at a beautiful resort. There's no children allowed so were bringing my mil and hoping the baby will be okay, since she's not around grandma very often.

alyshabrasher
by on May. 23, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, 

My name is Alysha. Im 20 and have a 7 month old little girl names kaylee.  I am married to my amazing husband Jordan.. We just got medically discharged from the Army.  We live in Republic Missouri and im looking for some moms to become friends with and who have kids around Kaylee's ago to have playdates with .  

Vivburkett
by on May. 23, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I have two girls.
Hailey- almost 3
And allison- 11 months

I grew up in sugar land TX but live in cypress TX,

I met my husband in okinawa Japan... ( in the military!!!)

Go running, do facials, catch up on tv shows/watch movies, get nails done.. Etc

Thinking about what to do with my girls... To keep them entertained ;)
hugss

by Emerald Member on May. 23, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Alysha,
Nice area you live in.  Here are a couple of groups you may find helpful  :)

Quoting alyshabrasher:

Hi, 

My name is Alysha. Im 20 and have a 7 month old little girl names kaylee.  I am married to my amazing husband Jordan.. We just got medically discharged from the Army.  We live in Republic Missouri and im looking for some moms to become friends with and who have kids around Kaylee's ago to have playdates with .  

banibobb
by on May. 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

I have 4 kids, including a set of twins. My twins girls just turned 3, my older daughter is 12 and my son is 18. I grew up in Manhattan and still live here. I met my husband after 14 years as a single Mom on a blind date that niether of us wated to atend. It was love at first sight... he's a family man so we decided to have a child together after we married and were blessed with twins. They run on both sides of our familes. I have been home with my children for two years after working full time for 26 years. I am finishing up my BS onlone, majoring in psychology. This time at home has allowed me to bond more with my children and actively meet with other Moms in my nieghborhood. I recently launched my mommy blog, allmomsunite.com. I look forward to meeting other Moms here in the Cafe Mom community.

hugss

by Emerald Member on May. 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How neat on the twins!  So glad you are able to stay home with them now.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting banibobb:

Hi,

I have 4 kids, including a set of twins. My twins girls just turned 3, my older daughter is 12 and my son is 18. I grew up in Manhattan and still live here. I met my husband after 14 years as a single Mom on a blind date that niether of us wated to atend. It was love at first sight... he's a family man so we decided to have a child together after we married and were blessed with twins. They run on both sides of our familes. I have been home with my children for two years after working full time for 26 years. I am finishing up my BS onlone, majoring in psychology. This time at home has allowed me to bond more with my children and actively meet with other Moms in my nieghborhood. I recently launched my mommy blog, allmomsunite.com. I look forward to meeting other Moms here in the Cafe Mom community.

BarbaraCK
by on May. 23, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 2 boys,age 4 months,2 years and stepdaughter 8 years.

Coming all the way from Croatia,Europe.I Met my husband in my hometown while he was studying abroad.

Don't have much time for myself but when I do I like to go for a long walk or do shopping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN