Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

painful runny stomach..

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:23 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi fellow moms.. Has any of you experienced runny stomach with stomach cramps? Is it normal..I am 9weeks now n I am woRried bout the ruNny stomach. I keep thnking that it could be wat I had for breakfast(banana n mueslie wit milk) becoz I started paSsn gas a lot. Or maybe the change in my diet/cravings.. Only want food. That doesn't have meAt only veggies n snack more with fruits n less of crackers..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Never heard of a runny stomach.  Do you mean runny bowel movements?    The increase of veggies/fruits can cause a change in bowel movements and cause cramps if body isnt used to those proportions.  Pick up some Smart water to make sure your levels stay consistent and do not get dehydrated.

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:57 PM
9 weeks as in pregnant? Diarrhea can be pregnancy related.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k3itu
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:16 AM
@Frndlyfn runny stomach an runny bowel movemnr is same. Thing. Its how we say it in South Africa...
So u guys are basically sayin that I shouldn't be worried @ all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Talk to your doctor this can be all normal, but check to be sure!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Reina13
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 12:27 PM

It sounds perfectly normal, but if you are worried call your doctor just in case. You can never be too careful.

Congratulations on your pregnany.

k3itu
by on May. 22, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Thnks fellow moms n2b moms.. WeLl. My stomach/bowel is fyn nw didn't hav to go c my doc it jst stoped tHe nxt daY, I chngd my brkfst muislI n milk/yoghut to peanut buTter n jelly sandwich_ my new addiction..
BoxxyBabee
by on May. 22, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Lol

Quoting k3itu:

Thnks fellow moms n2b moms.. WeLl. My stomach/bowel is fyn nw didn't hav to go c my doc it jst stoped tHe nxt daY, I chngd my brkfst muislI n milk/yoghut to peanut buTter n jelly sandwich_ my new addiction..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)