Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
My husband literally every time I try to get sexual just pushes me away. I am feeling totally unwanted and unappealing to him. My confidence is slowly going away I feel UGLY..... he never even says I'm beautiful. Anyone else going thru this or am I alone? Am I unappealing to you girls? Pic in replies

Edit:
So there is a pic of me on page 8 that I'm totally natural no make up ect...... so the ladies that don't believe am a real woman there you go!!!!
by on May. 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Replies (141-144):
loisl25
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 3:55 PM
I haven't had time to go through all the replies, but maybe he's having erectile dysfunction or low testosterone, and embarrassed to discuss it with either you or a doctor. Then again, there,s always the possibilities that he's having an affair, or is just bored with the relationship or is secretly gay. A marriage counselor might be a good idea, of course, people tell me my d.h. and I should see a marriage counselor, too, but I can't get him to go.
ChrissyE9
by on May. 18, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I think you're gorgeous! I don't think it's about you; I think he may be under a lot of stress at work or he might be depressed.  Would he consider going to couples counseling with you?group hug

ChooseMore
by on May. 18, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I'm sorry to read your post.  I was married really young to my high school sweet heart, at 19 and had my first child at 20 - we later divorced, about 5 years later.  I went through that phase but I was the one who didn't want to have sex with him.  He was attractive, that wasn't the issue but I didn't feel a connection to him anymore and we had several problems in our relationship.  My way of dealing with what he wouldn't was that I just didn't feel right having sex with him and pushed him away every time...always had an excuse not to get close to him.  Sometimes when people are going through rough times or have other things on their mind - they just don't want to have sex - you really need to talk to him and find out what is going on.  Good luck!

kysmama08
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Worth a shot. 5 years isn't long enough in my eyes to lose a sex drive. Sounds like something else is underlying to me. Usually it's the woman that loses it...men always seem to want it especially when you offer oral. I hope he opens up to you and you get reassured that it's not you.

Quoting des-momma:

That's a good idea. We have been married 5 years. The beginning was not like this is was kinda opposite. I was high is sex drive but wouldn't reject him. Now mine is non stop and he never wants it. Not even if I offer oral.

Quoting kysmama08:

I definitely understand. Maybe try going to a nice dinner or making a nice dinner at home and just open up to him about how you're feeling and tell him you want him to do the same. Have you been married long?

Quoting des-momma:

If there is something going on I wish he would open up to me. I want him to understand that not only is he needing to let me know as a wife but I want to know so I can help.

Quoting kysmama08:

Is he having work issues or are y'all having other problems? That can cause it. You're an attractive person maybe he just is having an issue and doesn't know how to tell you...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN