Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
My husband literally every time I try to get sexual just pushes me away. I am feeling totally unwanted and unappealing to him. My confidence is slowly going away I feel UGLY..... he never even says I'm beautiful. Anyone else going thru this or am I alone? Am I unappealing to you girls? Pic in replies

Edit:
So there is a pic of me on page 8 that I'm totally natural no make up ect...... so the ladies that don't believe am a real woman there you go!!!!
by on May. 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
skittlebeans88
by Traci on May. 16, 2013 at 11:22 PM
You're beautiful.
des-momma
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Thank you. I have just try and say something like "when you push me away or not talk it makes me feel like I don't matter". It becoming hard because I want to be more invovled and more lovey but he seems like he.never wants it.

Quoting MrsPeterkin:

Aw I am sorry you are going through that, I don't know whats going on with that BUT you are goregous!! Have you tried telling how you feel?

des-momma
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:32 PM
He is 10 years older then me. We have talked about age difference. When we first got together it seemed to be non stop he always wanted and i didn't. I never said no because I didn't want it to one day be where he was saying no. Well now it seems to not make a difference in the long haul.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

How old is he? My dh is 7 years older than I am and his sex drive has flatlined. My doctor said that the problem is that at his age it levels out and then spikes about 5 years later, but by then i will be in the leveled off spot lol. So in about 10 years we will be good lmao

des-momma
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Thank you.

Quoting skittlebeans88:

You're beautiful.

Xalima
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:35 PM
R u a celeb or model.? U r hot/sexy bt most u r beautiful. I thnk theaz smthn wrng wt ur hubby mayb hes stresd coz hun,wt ur beauty, every1 wld want 2b wt u. Try talk to him.

Quoting des-momma:

This is me a month ago

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
des-momma
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:42 PM
No I'm neither just an average mother but thank you very much. I have tried talking to him but just seems like he shuts down even more. I am just lost on what to do anymore

Quoting Xalima:

R u a celeb or model.? U r hot/sexy bt most u r beautiful. I thnk theaz smthn wrng wt ur hubby mayb hes stresd coz hun,wt ur beauty, every1 wld want 2b wt u. Try talk to him.

Quoting des-momma:

This is me a month ago

mbc324
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Im not trying to be rude or bashing you, just trying to help. I am getting the feeling getting close & having fun to you is about sex. Is he getting that feeling, maybe thinking you really dont want to know his feelings you just want sex?? You want him to open up to you and when he doesnt you take it as sexual rejection. Forget about the sexual part of it and try to keep talking to him and maybe you can get him to open up if he isnt feeling the pressure for sex?? Im just trying to help. Good Luck hun!!

P.S. you are beautiful!!
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on May. 17, 2013 at 12:22 AM
I've never gone thr this but I hope y'all can figure this out.
des-momma
by on May. 17, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Its not rude. I should have been more clear. Its both ways when I just try to talk to know try and understand what's going on and if he needs to vent. He shuts down doesn't want to talk doesn't want to communicate at all. Then the times he's acting his normal self and try to have sex I always am the one to attempt it. I get shoved away more think he just tells me no. So it is both sexual rejection as well as emotional rejection. And thank you

Quoting mbc324:

Im not trying to be rude or bashing you, just trying to help. I am getting the feeling getting close & having fun to you is about sex. Is he getting that feeling, maybe thinking you really dont want to know his feelings you just want sex?? You want him to open up to you and when he doesnt you take it as sexual rejection. Forget about the sexual part of it and try to keep talking to him and maybe you can get him to open up if he isnt feeling the pressure for sex?? Im just trying to help. Good Luck hun!!

P.S. you are beautiful!!

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:15 AM

you are a beautiful lady...as somepeople have said... maybe he has to much on his mind... try to draw him out and get him talking... when was the last time you had a date night...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)