Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
My husband literally every time I try to get sexual just pushes me away. I am feeling totally unwanted and unappealing to him. My confidence is slowly going away I feel UGLY..... he never even says I'm beautiful. Anyone else going thru this or am I alone? Am I unappealing to you girls? Pic in replies

Edit:
So there is a pic of me on page 8 that I'm totally natural no make up ect...... so the ladies that don't believe am a real woman there you go!!!!
by on May. 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
tifbrown
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:24 AM

You are stunning! My hubby and I went through a period like that. Our first two years of marriage were rough. We had lost our emotional connection and our physical connection went with it. We got past it and will be married for 5 years in June. I'm glad we did because he really is my best friend, it makes me happy every day to wake up knowing I'm married to him. And, our sex life is great. Get to the bottom of why he is pushing you away and work on that. Good luck momma!

LadyT316
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:38 AM
You are beautiful.
des-momma
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Over a year was the last date night. We don't get much time since we have 4 kids. I just don't know how to get him to talk. And thank you

Quoting ditsyjo:

you are a beautiful lady...as somepeople have said... maybe he has to much on his mind... try to draw him out and get him talking... when was the last time you had a date night...

des-momma
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you for your amazing advice. And thank you

Quoting tifbrown:

You are stunning! My hubby and I went through a period like that. Our first two years of marriage were rough. We had lost our emotional connection and our physical connection went with it. We got past it and will be married for 5 years in June. I'm glad we did because he really is my best friend, it makes me happy every day to wake up knowing I'm married to him. And, our sex life is great. Get to the bottom of why he is pushing you away and work on that. Good luck momma!

des-momma
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Thank you

Quoting LadyT316:

You are beautiful.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:44 AM

I'm sorry his shutting down on you sounds so frusterating ... and yeah I know date nights can be really hard to fit in... we have 3 with # 4 on the waybut, they really do open the way for grown up conversations...

Quoting des-momma:

Over a year was the last date night. We don't get much time since we have 4 kids. I just don't know how to get him to talk. And thank you

Quoting ditsyjo:

you are a beautiful lady...as somepeople have said... maybe he has to much on his mind... try to draw him out and get him talking... when was the last time you had a date night...

MrsImperfect
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Stress anxiety and depression will cause a man's sex drive to disappear. See if something is bothering him. Its most likely not you.
des-momma
by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Its so hard to get in adult conversation since I'm around children all day.

Quoting ditsyjo:

I'm sorry his shutting down on you sounds so frusterating ... and yeah I know date nights can be really hard to fit in... we have 3 with # 4 on the waybut, they really do open the way for grown up conversations...

Quoting des-momma:

Quoting ditsyjo:

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Quoting des-momma:

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting des-momma:

Quoting ditsyjo:

I understand that...we love our kids ...but sometimes it would so nice to talk to someone over the age of 10 (my oldest is 7)
des-momma
by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:58 AM
I have 4 all girls 1-7 so its either baby talk or little girl talk. Its so hard to get adult talk but yet enjoyable when possible.

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting des-momma:

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting des-momma:

Quoting ditsyjo:

I understand that...we love our kids ...but sometimes it would so nice to talk to someone over the age of 10 (my oldest is 7)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)