Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
My husband literally every time I try to get sexual just pushes me away. I am feeling totally unwanted and unappealing to him. My confidence is slowly going away I feel UGLY..... he never even says I'm beautiful. Anyone else going thru this or am I alone? Am I unappealing to you girls? Pic in replies

Edit:
So there is a pic of me on page 8 that I'm totally natural no make up ect...... so the ladies that don't believe am a real woman there you go!!!!
by on May. 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
des-momma
by on May. 17, 2013 at 3:01 AM
I don't understand the brutality? But OK!!!!

Quoting SissyAnn141:

I GIVE UP ????   FINE

SissyAnn141
by on May. 17, 2013 at 3:09 AM

I can only REMOVE MY POST.

If , I am wrong, Then " I Apologize"

cjsix
by faith on May. 17, 2013 at 3:14 AM

Momma You Are BEAUTIFUL!

Mistycat95
by on May. 17, 2013 at 5:46 AM

Sorry he's putting you through that. That is definetly not right what your going through. Um just some thoughts on this with questions, Is he suffering from any kinda  depression or under alot of stress lately? And my thoughts are you two could try counseling. Best Of Luck to you though

IamMex11
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 6:10 AM

welcome to CM....same thing happened to me, called me troll because I was new.  Here's what you do, take the positive and use what you can get out of it and ignore the negative...there will ALWAYS be negative.

Quoting des-momma:

Cause I have only joined cafemom for about 2-3 weeks ago. Which I'm also not on very often I have maybe 2 pictures on my profile. No pic on profile cause I don't know how to do it and I don't add just anyone to friends. Why do you consider just anyone a "troll" whatever that means based on hardly having anything in histroy. Trust me I'm a totally real person not looking for anything but advice as a mother and wife. Which is the reason I joined cafemom to start with.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Quoting des-momma:

What are you talking about? I don't have a profile pic up and what's the meaning of troll

Quoting SissyAnn141:

OMG ???

Go look at her profile !!!!!!!!!!

TROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!

NO FACE, nothing about you, no friends, maybe 1 ????

You have no History ???

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Then maybe it's time to bring out the big guns. Sit him down and tell him, "listen, I know you don't like talking about things that are bothering you but right now, I need to know. You have me sitting here second guessing myself. Wondering if I'm not good enough for you anymore. I NEED to know what's going on. You can't keep pushing me away. I have feelings too. " just be completely honest with him and tell him how it's been making you feel. Maybe when he sees/hears how much it's hurting you, he'll finally open up.

Quoting des-momma:

I've asked about it and he says he/we.don't need it.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

All you can do is keep trying. Have you talked to him about going to counseling to help him open up?

Quoting des-momma:

I try and it ends up where he gets so flustered that he walks away or shuts down. He's a man that keeps all to himself. I hope it passes and I hope he learns to be more open. After 5 years I think he would be.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Every day stress does build up. That could be the issue. Just sit him down and remind him that you're there for him if he ever needs to open up about something. I hope you guys can work this out!

Quoting des-momma:

Nothing that hasn't been the normal. Idk about depression because he never talks about how he truly feels

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Is he under a lot of stress? Depression?

Bellmont
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:38 AM

You are gorgeous. If I looked that good I would still be married.  GOOD LUCK,  & Welcome to CMyou rock

ShesAllWrite
by on May. 17, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I've had partners who behaved like this before, and I know how much it hurts.

In terms of you, make sure you are taking care of yourself. Tell yourself you're beautiful. Do nice things for yourself. Have a sexual relationship with yourself. His level of interest in you has NOTHING to do with how nteresting you are. Try to stay away from the notion that you need him to want you in order to feel sexy.

In terms of him, he may have a physical ailment that is making it difficult for him to become arounsed. This might make him feel bad about himself--he may not have enough confidence for intimacy of any kind right now. Maybe if he gets a checkup to rule out anything physical, you guys can try marital counseling?

Your needs are important, and your partner should care about them. If he won't go to counseling with you, maybe you can go by yourself to work through some of your feelings on the issue and develop a plan that helps you feel good.

I hope it works out for the best.

bbygourl27
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Dude are you kidding? You are fucking gorgeous. Maybe something is going on with him? Do you think he is cheating? Is he upset with you about something he isn't sharing? Make him tell you. Demand it. Its your right as a wife.

JustCJ
by Charlotte on May. 17, 2013 at 9:25 AM

OP you are beautiful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN