Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Is it too much to ask that he text me back???

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 9:23 AM
  • 4 Replies

Dh had to be at work at 730 this morn. An hour later, I see on the news that there is a massive wreck involving multiple cars on the same route he takes to get to work!  (big time fog issue this morn, they even cancelled school for the day due to it) I text him if he made it to work or not. An hour later, I have heard nothing from him. I text again, that I know he is busy but at least text me he is ok.

Is that too much to ask? Normally a text here and there while at work is not too bad and he promptly responds but there was one time he text back he was busy to give him a few mins. (I was waiting on an answer from him concerning our car at the shop and what he wanted done by mechanics)

by on May. 17, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cakbr
by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Hope he is ok... And no it is not expecting too much to be text back.
DragonInfinity
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Hope he is ok....No it is not expecting too much to be text back, but if you are really worried call his work place and ask for him.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safety in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!!!"

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on May. 17, 2013 at 5:09 PM

would it be nice sure, but he is at work. If you were that concerned you would have called there

andreamarie
by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM
I hope your dh is ok.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)