Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

would you.........................

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM
  • 8 Replies

Yes, Angelina Jolie, i am not a big fan of hers, but cudos  to her, she pretty much safed her own life by doing that, now  question for you, If you did the test were they can  detect a cancer cell anAd you carried a hight % of it, would you do the same thing angelina did?? or would you just deal with cancer??

If i had the money and could do it, i would absolutly take the test, what about you....

by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
whyamiabadmom
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

If I had the money then yes.

butterbean491
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here, if I had the money then yes. A lot of people is giving her a hard time for her decision, but if you could do something to prolong your life then why not. I personally want to be here as long as I can to watch my babies grow up and spoil the crap out of some grandkids someday.
ChristinaR
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM

i could not agree more, i cant belive people are giving her grief, i think she did a awesome thing, i mean it sucks that she had to do it, but yes, i would do the same thing, just so i can see my babies grow up, get married and have kids on their own.. i do not wanna miss any of that.. well,s omeone has to bitch...

Quoting butterbean491:

Same here, if I had the money then yes. A lot of people is giving her a hard time for her decision, but if you could do something to prolong your life then why not. I personally want to be here as long as I can to watch my babies grow up and spoil the crap out of some grandkids someday.

Jessy76
by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I believe she did what she felt was right for her and her family. No one should ever be faulted for that. If money were no issue I would absolutely have this test. I have a strong family history of breast and ovarian cancer. Because of my previous health issue and my family history my DH and I don't talk about IF I get cancer we talk about WHEN I get cancer.

kaylaybaby666
by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Yes
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I would. And I would bet those who disagree would do it too if it happened to them. It's easy to be high and mighty when it happens to someone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I think a few lower rung celebrities also had this optional surgery.  Kudos to everyone who has the courage to face it head on and do what they can for prevention.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)