Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much would you buy these for?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

This one is a glitter candle, with glitter frost on top, I make them in sets of 2. These aren't just the only I ones I make. I'm thinking about making multiple ones and selling them since my friends want me to make them some. Just wondering how much you'd pay and see if it's worth selling them.
by on May. 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Replies (21-27):
ikeepfaith
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM
I want to buy one shoot there cute Iwould want mini pink zebra ones for my baby shower goodies if Ihave a girl
Seagodess
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:29 PM
I refuse to buy candles with glitter Ever since one i had almost caught my house on fire when the flame touched the glitter.
Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Love the candle,,looks pretty,what scents do they come in ??.

gen62
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Probably pay 7-8 bucks each. To earn a few extra dollars you should set up shop at a flea market or near a busy store  location. Or at a yard sale. Good Luck!

Gmaofgirls1968
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:48 AM

four dollars,they are pretty.

TableforSeven
by on May. 21, 2013 at 3:13 AM

If they are gel-type wax, I wouldn't buy them....just having that stuff around me gives me a headache, even while not burning them.

If they are regular wax, maybe $2-3 depending on size.  I'm a bit of a "candle snob" though.....I only really like a yanked candles and save up to buy them when possible.  Though I do like some of the brand Target sells as well.

mandksmommy
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM

$2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN