Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Can a dryer open by itself?

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 5:57 PM
  • 30 Replies
So I work at a preschool and its been a preschool for over 30 years. Before that it was a house. Today I had some baby dolls and dress up clothes in the dryer and as I walking by randomly I heard the dryer door unlatch and the door swing open by itself and then 2 baby dolls and a shirt flew out.. I got goosebumps!! I physically saw it open by itself and heard the noise of it unlatching. The baby dolls were small so there is no way it could have opened the door by force. I went over put the stuff back in and tried opening it and its a very hard door to open.... Thoughts ??
by on May. 17, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 17, 2013 at 5:59 PM
5 moms liked this

ghost

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 17, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Lol, seriously though, I believe in spirits and such.

AlyssaP87
by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Lol
crazylady22
by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Ok so I have never actually seen mine open physically but I have had my dryer open a few times. My SO works out of town a lot so I am usually the only person at home. I have put clothes in the dryer only to come out to see if they have finished & the door has been open- sometimes w/ some of the clothes lying outside the dryer itself?? I dunno- its crazy though:)
andreamarie
by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Well if nothing else you had an experience.
celestegood
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM
I do too.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Lol, seriously though, I believe in spirits and such.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Yay ghosts!!!! I want to come investigate.
lfontes
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Due to personal experiences, I believe in ghost. I was recording an anatomy lecture and when I was re listening to the lecture, there was a voice on the recorder that said my name and asked me how was I doing. Totally freaked me out while I was studying
Since that day, I believe in ghost. To me, it sounds like a ghost.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braxtons-mommy
by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM
How old are the dolls? Have u tried psychic realm? That is very scary. I would have ran out. I've never EVER heard of a drier door opening by itself. I have had dryers of all differnent makes and models, different years and they are ALL hard to open.. could there be a possiblitly that some dryers automatically pop open after the cycle is through?
AlyssaP87
by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM
I was thinking that too but it's never done it before and the cycle wasnt done

Quoting braxtons-mommy:

How old are the dolls? Have u tried psychic realm? That is very scary. I would have ran out. I've never EVER heard of a drier door opening by itself. I have had dryers of all differnent makes and models, different years and they are ALL hard to open.. could there be a possiblitly that some dryers automatically pop open after the cycle is through?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)