Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I won the LOTtery!!!! 600Million!!!!!!!!11

Posted by   + Show Post

well, no not yet, but I hope I do. Power Ball is 600Million!!! Have you got tickets yet?

by on May. 17, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I need to get a ticket.  I don't care about all them millions. But would love to win enough to get out of debt.  And just live comfortable.  Not worry about medical bills if any of us got sick and so forth. 

Lovebugbaby
by ♥ Coty ♥ on May. 17, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I probably should have lol but I didn't. I guess that saves my $5 cuz heaven knows I never even win my dollar back lol
demonica29
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 8:13 PM

My son won the lottery to get into ASU prep school for kindergarten through eighth grade. There's another lottery for high school. I'm thrilled, as that is supposed to be the best free education available in Arizona. 

Lovebugbaby
by ♥ Coty ♥ on May. 17, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Yup! That's exactly what I say! I don't need millions just enough for a house would be great :)

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I need to get a ticket.  I don't care about all them millions. But would love to win enough to get out of debt.  And just live comfortable.  Not worry about medical bills if any of us got sick and so forth. 

momofsunshine77
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM
I want to win, but I dont buy tickets. LOL I need it - I might actually have time for my kids - someone else to cook and clean and pack and etc, etc, etc. LOL I hate cooking!!! I only do it for my kiddos. LOL
Wicked.Jester
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:25 PM

You should never buy more than one.

Buying one increases your chances of winning by 100% over not having one at all.

Each additional ticket increases your chances by .0000000000000000000001% above having just one.

Quoting Army-Wife0128:

yup, i bought 5 today!!

Bmat
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 9:40 PM

No,  I guess I won't try. Good luck, though. Don't forget your pals on CM when you win. LOL!!

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Nope..Good luck...

Im_Nadda
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:32 PM

B/F got a couple. Just wish I'd win something. Don't have to be all of it. Good Luck all.

crwspringer
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Got mine too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)