Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

my first baby

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM
  • 13 Replies
So I'm havin my first baby I'm 4 an 1/2 months an my babys dad is tryin to force me to give my baby up or in his words kill it I don't no wat to do I'm really streested out all I do is cry need a friend
by on May. 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dancer
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 6:22 PM

You need to leave the loser!!

raylinn0207
by on May. 18, 2013 at 6:28 PM
I havn seen him in 3 weeks hurts wen he tells me to do one of them cuz if I keep the baby he won't be there for anything at all
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Do you have some family you can go stay with?
Hugs to you hon :)

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on May. 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Welcome :) & ((hugs)).

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Hugs! Don't let it stress you out. Keep yourself healthy for the baby! Don't worry about others!

VintageWife
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh dear heavens, why would you even want to be around someone telling you to kill your baby? Leave the loser and have your baby. You don't want someone like that around him/her anyway.

cgarlic
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM
If I were you I would cut him out completely then has soon as the baby comes go to court for full custody. Do you have family or friends for support? Emotional you def need someone there. If your fiancially in need (i don't know your situation) look to social services for help or see if there is a pregnancy center in your area. With my second child they helped a lot. After researching all of this if you feel you can't do it alone there is always adoption, but to me it sounds like you want to keep your child. If you ever need to talk or vent feel free to pm me I'm told im a good listener.
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:02 PM

great advice! Good luck to you and your baby!

Quoting cgarlic:

If I were you I would cut him out completely then has soon as the baby comes go to court for full custody. Do you have family or friends for support? Emotional you def need someone there. If your fiancially in need (i don't know your situation) look to social services for help or see if there is a pregnancy center in your area. With my second child they helped a lot. After researching all of this if you feel you can't do it alone there is always adoption, but to me it sounds like you want to keep your child. If you ever need to talk or vent feel free to pm me I'm told im a good listener.

DACIA79
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Have him sign over his parental rights and walk away forever

Good luck.
raylinn0207
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Thank u all so much I have my mom I want to keep my baby it just hard to keep calm an do wat I can wen my babys dad tells me he wants nothin to do with the beby at all like I was the wrong girl like he didn't want me to be the mom of his kid I'm happy I have a baby in my belly rather he loves me or my baby it will always have me an that's all it will need wen my baby gets older he or she will no then y there dad wasn in there life an he will have to deal with the out come I'm just so scared
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)