Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

OMG it happened!

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 9:24 PM
  • 56 Replies
2 moms liked this

I never had this happen with ds1!!!

Ive read & heard stories of other moms  having this occur but was so thankful I didn't experience it 1st hand..

well tonite i did..

I have a 16 month old & a  4 1/2 yr old..

I went to the bathroom &  to get a drink  for ds1..

i  am on the potty & I hear my ds1 say " mommy hurry!!! he is going to touch the poopies"

i was confused.. what poopies? did i leave a poopie diaper in the house? I never do that... wth..

i come out & smell poop BIG TIME.. my ds1 is standing on the couch & holding his mouth & dry heaving ( he has a  weak stomach) I look over & my 16 month old is standing there pants off ( he was never able to take off his pants before..  SURPRISE).. diaper off as well ( another 1st)..

and his diaper was on the floor and his poop was ON THE COUCH!!! his hands  were  full of poop everywhere  &  he  was  grabbing at it.. EWWWWWWW

my ds1 was gagging I was NOT about to clean puke as well so i told him to leave the room..

i didn't know where to begin.. i picked up the baby & he grabbed onto me with his poopy hands all over my shirt now and i noticed it was on his feet too, yup he stepped in some too now on my pants as well..

i  wiped him up changed him put him in his crib,  came down to my ds1 screaming " its a poopyland in here!!!"  i clean up the poop scrub the couch ( our new sectional )

changed my clothes.. then got the baby & put him in the tub!

PLEASE tell me this is a fluke!!!!! omg i do NOT want to ever do that again!!!

dh asked wheres pics?   bc usually i take pics of craziness but there was NO time to let that shit sit PUN INTENDED lol

my day! thank god its over..  

surrender

by on May. 18, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kansasmom1978
by Katie on May. 18, 2013 at 9:40 PM
4 moms liked this

Oh sigh the memories. We actually put my ds in feetie pjs that were on backwards so he could not access his diaper.

Lovemyshadows
by on May. 18, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 9:42 PM

thats a great idea.. but its warm here now =/ plus i had NO idea he was able to even take off his pants LOL  i pray  he doesnt do it again I tried not to make it a big deal so he wouldnt get a response =/ i still can get myself to sit where it was lol i cleaned it so many times im goign to have to call ina   professional i think its  clean but still ugh lol

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Oh sigh the memories. We actually put my ds in feetie pjs that were on backwards so he could not access his diaper.

alli1204
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
That's shitty!! ;)
Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 9:45 PM

haha! good one.. & true.. ds1 kept making jokes all day.. he was playing duck duck goose & everytime he  picked his brother he;d  say duck duck POOP! and lol..  i tried not to  smile,  & told him not to make fun of his brother..

Quoting alli1204:

That's shitty!! ;)

mkm6612
by on May. 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I've cleaned it off the floor and hands as one of mine liked to stick her hand in her diaper after she pooped. Thankfully now she won't touch it or even sit after she has gone. I always end up laughing at my girls now because they check each other's diapers for poop. (2 yr old twins)
Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 9:54 PM

lol, he didnt stick his hands in though, many  that might have been  a bit easier he put it ON my couch & played with it.. ugh.

thats funny about your dd's lol. 

Quoting mkm6612:

I've cleaned it off the floor and hands as one of mine liked to stick her hand in her diaper after she pooped. Thankfully now she won't touch it or even sit after she has gone. I always end up laughing at my girls now because they check each other's diapers for poop. (2 yr old twins)

RachelsMercy
by on May. 18, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Quoting Lovemyshadows:

sidesplittinglaughter

kansasmom1978
by Katie on May. 18, 2013 at 11:42 PM

My son has autism, and unfortunatly autistic kids think poop is cool. I have not heard of too many kids without autism doing it very often, so I hope your son was a one time thing. He got the reaction from his brother lol

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

thats a great idea.. but its warm here now =/ plus i had NO idea he was able to even take off his pants LOL  i pray  he doesnt do it again I tried not to make it a big deal so he wouldnt get a response =/ i still can get myself to sit where it was lol i cleaned it so many times im goign to have to call ina   professional i think its  clean but still ugh lol

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM

i hope its a 1 x thing too lol. i have heard of many that do this & its actually really normal. they are curious about everything.. poop included..  .

Quoting kansasmom1978:

My son has autism, and unfortunatly autistic kids think poop is cool. I have not heard of too many kids without autism doing it very often, so I hope your son was a one time thing. He got the reaction from his brother lol

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)