Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Coming home from the store! They didn't hit the ground, but the sirens were going off! 

Tornado season is here in Oklahoma! 

Now there's one on the ground like 4 miles from us! 

This is what it looks like across the street from us. Isn't it beautiful? That big cloud to the right produced a tornado, the other one is to the east of us and I can't get a pic. 

Holy crap! An F4 tornado is on the ground. They're telling people leave their homes and out run the storm. That's just insane! I pray for the people in those towns that they stay safe and find a safe place to stay!

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
ColieO
by I Rock on May. 19, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
If we get a.tiny tornado it's national news worthy lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pam74033
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I'm in Broken Arrow, OK. We are just now getting the wind. I love this weather.
kansasmom1978
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Reed Timmer of teh Storm Chasers said on FB he is providing search and rescue support. He said people were thrown from vehicles and houses were destroyed.

Jessy613
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Stay safe!

robeandslippers
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I don't think that tornadoes are pretty but, they are cool! 

raye-chan
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I'm in Missouri by Kansas City. We are under watches for now but we had just one small super bad line come through and it shook and rocked our trailer and a huge branch fell on my car D:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbybby91
DO NOT TRY TO OUTRUN THE STORM! It is best to stay inside your home! A house is more protection than a car!
Derpy

Be safe

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Yeah we are waiting on the storms to get here. We live in OK too. It better be good because they cancelled my sons championship ball game two batters in. I was pissed. That was 2 and a half hours ago and we were supposed to be right in its track and we have only had a few sprinkles since then.
michiganmom5150
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Stay safe all of you out that way! We are looking at it tomorrow! We watched it on the news while we were out eating dinner!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)