Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Hangover...(when was your last)

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:18 PM
  • 24 Replies
The last time I had a hangover it was thanx to draft beer.....now a friend of mine will swear left & right draft had nothing to do w/ it but I disagree....every single time I hit a bar and order draft beer (even quality beer brands)I wake up w/ half my brain missing or spinning( and we r talkin a minimum 3 22oz glass...aka 6 pack)..but I digress , when was the last time u had "the mother" of all hangovers and what was it u drank (or how much....LOL)
by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pnukey
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never been hungover. I don't drink. I tried it. It's gross. I can't imagine drinking enough to get drunk and/or hungover.

theresaphilly
by Theresa on May. 19, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Last weekend ... That Jack Daniels is a KILLER!

michiganmom5150
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never had a hangover. I've gotten really wasted, but I'm one who doesn't get the typical hangover. I'll be tired and have stomach issues, but no headache or anything. I've had nights I barely remember. Usually involving jack Daniels.
TaralynnStewart
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummm 4yrs ago? Stupid red wine. Its the worst.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby2013143
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I don't want to remember..the older I get the worse my hangovers are!... and I usually do really stupid things that I don't want to remember..yeag I'm "that girl"
celestegood
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I have never had one. I used to get extremely wasted, fall down drink, before getting married, and I never had a hangover.
I have gotten fairly drunk with dh over the course of our marriage (at home when kids are sleeping) and still haven't had one.
I drink maybe once every three years, if that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on May. 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never had a hangover. Doesn't matter how drunk I've been or what I drink or mix. Wish I could bottle whatever it is that keeps me from getting hungover because I would be rich! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robsgurl_23
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I get a very mild headache in the morning any time I drink any kind of alcohol which is why I don't drink very often..alcohol is my migrain trigger..even one drink I wake up with a headache. The worse hangover was when I drank almost a whole bottle of coffee brandy...I wont even touch coffee brandy anymore for that reason.

GabbyGirlsMommy
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:50 PM
The day after my 30th birthday (2 weeks ago), I know real mature right? Stupid winery tour and wine! I don't drink much anymore so it hit me hard. I wasnt sick or anything, just a headache. Before that, it's been about 4-5 years. And I blame margaritas for that one! I still can't drink tequila. Gag...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJ-47
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Whenever 21 Jump Street came out on DVD, cause I was watching it with hubs when I got shitfaced drunk. I drank an entire pitcher of my homemade Margarita, which had four times more alcohol than the mix called for. It was just me and hubs, but he didn't even get buzzed - so he was available to tend to our sleeping Son if He would've woken up. I haven't drank even half as much since, as I puked my brains out and had a hangover from hell the next day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN